Sign in to follow this  
John F

Lionheart's Fairchild 24 getting closer

nice....lots of good planes just out or soon to be out....exciting times but hard on the paypal.

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3

Usually Bill's planes are priced low for high quality!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Nice pics

Usually Bill's planes are priced low for high quality!

The opposite of Carenado's policy :)

Totally unfair and unrealistic comment about Carenado. I am grateful Carenado is producing planes for us and I buy AND fly all of them with pleasure.

Totally unfair and unrealistic comment about Carenado. I am grateful Carenado is producing planes for us and I buy AND fly all of them with pleasure.

Sorry it was an offhand comment, not meant to offend - I like Carenado and I am glad there is a developer catering to the GA side - I don't fly tubes myself and all my aircraft are GA (except for Aerosoft Bronco).

I guess its about personal perceptions and value one places on things - which differ from person to person.

For example I bought the Real Air Legacy and Duke - at prices far higher than Carenado - yet I was satisfied. I bought the Lionheart Kodiak at a sale ($12 I think) - and I think got way over my money's worth despite its simplicity. I got the DA42 by Iris on a sale too ($10 I think) and again I think I got value for money.

With Carenado, I am not saying bad planes, they are decent good planes - but I didn't get the same feeling like I say got with Aerosoft Bronco or RealAir planes that its worth it. Instead I was asking - why the price? Note its not about the level of price - Bronco - a far more complicated aircraft - is cheaper than simpler Carenados. No manuals, history etc - its like they produced the info from internet searches they found. Compared to what I got from Real Air and Aerosoft besides the plane - Carenado information is paltry. And its not like Real Air or Aerosoft don't produce great looking textures or complicated good looking virtual cockpits with a lot more functionality- far superior in my opinion.

Again everyone is different and some people may think Carendao is excellent value for money. I don't quite agree. But I still like them nonetheless.

Back on course about the LHC Fairchild - I'm extremely excited, it looks great!  Bill makes some awesome planes, no doubt.  I need to cough up some cash for the Piper to go along with this...  time to start looking in the sofa cracks for change!  :rolleyes:

Jim Stewart

Milviz Person.

Is the LHC pacer the only GA plane at present which can response to cross wind during taking off and landing?