Sign in to follow this  
z06z33

Sweet FX not working in DX10

Hey all I made the switch to dx10 today and at the start sweet FX was working but the colors were way off so I tried to adjust the HDR settings now I just get black screen whether or not HDR is turned on in sweet FX.

Working again turned off HDR in Sweet FX

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

Did you try working settings from a dx10 user for starters Paul must have some in dx10 section.

Rich Sennett

My suggestion would be for z06 to spend an hour on the documentation, another hour on this forum, going back a few months, and then beginning with a fresh cfg, and leaving SweetFX off the table completely until DX10 is running properly and trouble-free.

We, here are all familiar with the many issues that DX10 has compared to DX9 - and how they are all fixed: this is part of the DX10 learning curve and if it's followed - a successful transition should occur. Rushing blindly will guarantee failure and an "I tried DX10, but it didn't work for me" statement on another forum somewhere else. Done properly DX10 will bring many benefits that DX9 can't provide.

All the Best,

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.