Sign in to follow this  
swadeep

fs real time issue

Just cannot get FS UTC to read my PC system time.

Try disabling "Use System Time in Flights".  In other words, you want only one program controlling your time.  The time issue in FSX is a known bug and this is why FS Real Time was developed.  Some say FS Real Time works well, and others say it doesn't work at all.  Ah, computers!

Best regards,

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Sorry Firehawk

Still the same problem, just seems the UK effected, elsewhere all good, surely I must be missing something

Thanks

Then, the stories I have read on the Internet about FS Real Time not working very well are correct.  It's difficult to fix a broken engine like FSX.

Best regards,

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Yes, I think you are correct, it worked very well in FS9, but nothing I seem to do is working, if anybody can think of any suggestions I am open to experiment

Many thanks

Sorry one last question, does anybody have the support email for FS Real Time, the one I used on thier website doesn't seem to have generated a response

Sorry one last question, does anybody have the support email for FS Real Time, the one I used on thier website doesn't seem to have generated a response

try here, under support:

http://www.3dsoftworks.net/products/fsrealtime/

Let us know what you find out, ok?

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

Hello tooting,

Tried it, but nothing happens, when I run FSX and then run FS time, it says it cannot check for DST update because of pause on task something, but I have not had any email support from FS Real Time,

Vonmar,

Thanks- tried it but no reply, it's very very poor service they give, no courtesy of a reply nothing, very disappointed in their lack of support.

Appreciate any other ideas, please feed them through.

Thanks

"pause on task something"

That is in FSX .. do you have it ON or OFF in FSX?

If you give me some test parameters (settings, location, do this, observe this ...) I will test on my system and see what happens.

Best Regards,

Hi

Thanks.....  I have tested at the following:

EDDF

EBBR   Both give the correct UTC and local Time  I launch these airports from the default flight.

I then try at EGLL, EGSS and the FS local and GMT times are the same, this when UK should be UTC+1

When I launch the FS RL...please see screenshot.

Pause on task if ticked in FSX, I have tried it with it ON and Off but sadly no help.

Thanks

Untitled22_zps5b015b1e.jpg

Vonmar,

That's exactly how I would like the time displayed GMT+1, I have copied your options, but sadly still the same, no DST, I am just wondering do you think it may be a Windows 7 issue?? I ran it on XP FS9 a year ago and all worked well.

I have still not had any reply from FS Real Time....

Win7?

No, if so, many pilots would have problems.

FS Real Time?

No, mine works.

FSX?

No, if so, many pilots would have problems.

A setting somewhere?

Possibly.

Have you modified FSX with updated stuff like navdata, waypoints etc?

You have downloaded a fresh copy of FSRT and installed it?

Do you have P3D?

If so, did you use tools like Estonia?

Do you have payware scenery for the area(s)?

Did you try flying across time zones in several areas to see if it + 1 or -1 hour time change?

What is your FSRT version now?

Best Regards,

I am using Real Time version 1.95.1

No modification with Database

Not using P3D

I have payware scenery, but when I have tried loading a flight from the UK I used the default EGLL and payware Uk2000 EGCC to compare, but nothing.

If you see on my previous screenshots, it will not perform DST check when opening FS Real Time

Do you use FSUIPC?

"If you see on my previous screenshots, it will not perform DST check when opening FS Real Time

Does it do it if you are in the USA?

Go here:
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\FSX

Open this file in notepad:
Scenery.cfg

Copy the contents and paste it here in the forum.

Best Regards,