Sign in to follow this  
Guest EdrickV

C-130?

Guest hassata

Any good pay and/or freeware out there?Thanks

Guest Stainless

Hi, I don't know if there are any good ones out there at the moment. I have the alpha-sim C-130 (payware and for FS2002) and i was a bit dissapointed to be honest. But if you wait a while Captain Sim will be releasing their C-130, and from the screenshots it looks fantastic...:)

Guest hassata

Yep, eagerly awaiting Cap Sim's. Been seeing C-130's making approached close to where I live, looking forward to trying a few myself!

Guest Evan Levesque

Adrian Brausch had a good C-130 for FS2002, and when I contacted him about 6 months ago, he said he had a FS9 model in the works. You can find it at Flightsim.com, I haven't checked here at avsim. Captain Sim's doesn't look like it's be bad, but it'll probably take at least a 3.0 ghz machine.-Evan Levesque

I was disappointed with alphasims hercules, can't see the landing lights in the VC and no aircraft light switches anywhere but the model is really beautiful and it flies just as good.

Guest hassata

I found an excellent freeware with great 2d panel, sounds, fm (but no vc):http://www.simviation.com/fs2004military28.htmFourth one down.

Guest EdrickV

That's Mike Stone's Herc. Also available directly from his site at:www.pmstone.comNone of his planes have VCs, and some of them (at least from his site) need better panels, but otherwise they're good models. That Herc at Simviation must have an addon panel. Repaints for Mike Stone's herc are available here in the library. Now if only there was one of these around: http://www.spectrumwd.com/c130/articles/float.htm:D"Let me help you out. You're cleared to taxi any way you can to any runway you see."