Sign in to follow this  
sac601

PMDG 777 for FS9 in near future?

I have the best gaming computer and fly long flights. I have both fs9 and fsx. I have a lot of problem with  FSX so I uninstall it. Always freeze and reboot etc... I am using FS9 which never cause me problem

Is there any near future PMDG 777 release for FS9 as well?

Thank

Al

If you have ''The best'' gaming pc, fsx should not be a problem.

I was an avid FS9 user for a long time. I've only just jumped ship to FSX because developers are moving away it.

FS9 can't cope with the complexity of add-ons nowadays anyway (lot's of CTDs and Out of memory messages) from what i've seen on other forums

etc.

Glad i did though in all fairness, plus it's an excuse to invest in a better machine to run it on!

Luke, my new computer is the biggest one you can buy for  gaming. Problem with FSX is that I do long flight and always go out of memory of game boot out after a while. Frustrating. I check online and a lot have  same problem. I couldn't find solution got frustrated.

Al

I have the best gaming computer and fly long flights. I have both fs9 and fsx. I have a lot of problem with  FSX so I uninstall it. Always freeze and reboot etc... I am using FS9 which never cause me problem

Is there any near future PMDG 777 release for FS9 as well?

Thank

Al

The future is Xplane (sigh) we all have to live with it. In 5 years or so it will only be them mostly

Flying Tigers Group

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

The future is Xplane (sigh) we all have to live with it. In 5 years or so it will only be them mostly

Oh I dunno:  much may depend upon how the bogus lawsuit goes.

spacer.png

Luke, my new computer is the biggest one you can buy for  gaming. Problem with FSX is that I do long flight and always go out of memory of game boot out after a while. Frustrating. I check online and a lot have  same problem. I couldn't find solution got frustrated.

Al

Then you have a problem with your system, I'v built a gaming rig for $800 two years ago and never ever had a out of memory error. Do you have a huge amount of junk installed in FSX? Also FS9 cannot support some of the many complex features that FSX can so to cut down on development time it makes sense to go FSX only.