Sign in to follow this  
Guest Luis KMIA

PATCH SUPER

Guest 1929clhenry

Installed the new patch and never had a problem or hiccup,no hang ups or any thing. My THANKS to Microsoft for putting out this update. Its a great flight sim and we all should enjoy it for what it is and was meant to be.Yes I have add on planes and FS Genesis terrain mesh covering the US, Canada and Alaska. None caused any problems and scenery and all looks real good.. Thanks Again Microsoft.Chuck

Same here Chuck. Installation went without a hitch. Sim works great with some noticeable performance improvement as well.KP

I would like to thank Microsoft for this patch too. No more CTD's, I get better framerates, and textures load faster. :-)I just wish someone can come up with a easy way to remove some of the new default bridges that was added with this patch. Cause I have downloaded freeware versions of a few missing bridges long before the 9.1 patch and now I have 2 bridges in some places.

I didn't have any problems either. I was holding my breath the whole time it was installing, but no problems at all...:)

Guest Luis KMIA

No problems here either. I installed the patch with the following addons already in my FS9:PMDG 737FS GenesisUltimate TrrafficU.S.A. RoadsFS WaterFSUIPC 3.40I noticed the more stable frame rates right away, and I like the addition of the bridges throughout the world. Good luck...Luis KMIA