I have a 660ti graphics card.

42" plasma is in the hdmi out

Triple head to go (only running as dual head to go) has the EICAS and overhead panel monitor. This is in dvi-1.

I had to take the pfd/nd off the tH2Go because it is placed in landscape but the eicas had to be put in portrait for size. I can't set different orientation between screens on the triple head so I utilized the display port for that monitor and places the overhead panel and eicas monitor to portrait.

Pfd nd is run in 1 23" LCD. This is in displayport with hdmi adapter.

Fmc is in DVI-2 with VGA adapter.

How did I build the MIP? MDF, glue, tack nails. The monitors are resting on a wood brace on the bottom and I put another wood brace to hold them flush with the panel. 1 screw through the side of the MDF into the wood brace and viola.

Thanks

Justin

Thanks Justin

I thought only 3 output was possible but you have 4 outputs (HDMI-DVI1-DVI2 and displayport) I am running ATI so it might not work here :-)

Thanks for sharing 

Michael Moe

This is my setup for the NGX but the T7 hopefully will get drivers

Michael Moe

20130526111143.jpg

setuphq.jpg

20120429213629.jpg

First of guys, very lovely setup to you all! :-) Michael, I have a question regarding your setup, I can see you have ThrottleTek 737 TQ, VRinsight CDU, but what EFIS/MCP do you have? And what are your experience with them are you happy or? :-) I'm am considering buying those things :-)

737 CL/NG skysurfer

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg2zzdi.jpg

First of guys, very lovely setup to you all! :-) Michael, I have a question regarding your setup, I can see you have ThrottleTek 737 TQ, VRinsight CDU, but what EFIS/MCP do you have? And what are your experience with them are you happy or? :-) I'm am considering buying those things :-)

The EFIS/MCP is HQ from CPFlight and it is totally plug and play. Up and running in 5 minutes and with chain plug and play for further expansion modules.

The quality of everything is HQ and feels like it.

Michael Moe

Hello Marco,

I wonder if you like my desktop PMDG 737 NGX cockpit. CP-Flight, Saitek and CH hardware is in use.

Cheers,

Ben

:blink:  just a slight breach in picture size then...LOL....Nice though.

Mine's pretty basic and portable right now:

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Thrustmaster hotas x and an Asus Laptop connected to an LG monitor?

Thrustmaster hotas x and an Asus Laptop connected to an LG monitor?

Yes - however an Asus monitor.

Yes - however an Asus monitor.

Was quite close:-) I have the same joystick,it's a pretty nice joystick but the hat switch is a bit annoying though...