Sign in to follow this  
Guest daveg4otu

Scenery question

I have a FS2002 scenery of Antalya installed in FS2004, it works fine except the are a bunch of default trees right in the middle of one of the taxiways. I can still use the taxiway, I just have to turn off the crash detection when I do. Is the a way I can remove these trees?Also I have Paul Mainville Detroit airport version 5.1 scenery and there are a few taxiways with missing textures. Any idea how to get the textures to show up?Thanks :-)

If you temporarily disable the Antalya, are the trees in the same location? If so, then they are probably autogen trees and you would have to add a flatten or other exclude to eliminate the trees.If the trees disappear with the Antalya scenery disabled, then they are part of the Antalya scenery files. If there are more than one *.bgl file with the scenery, try removing each one, restart the flight simulator and see if one may remove the trees.No clue on the Paul Mainville Detroit airport. Have you searched the libraries to see if an update was issued? Have you tried reviewing your installation to see if you added the textures to the proper folder?W. Sieffert

Guest GCBarni

If you're handy with scenery design programs like AFW, for example, I have found that by applying "invisible" runways of appropriate dimensions to the unwanted trees, they will be suppressed.As for the missing textures for Paul's Detroit scenery, I thought he supplied a 'fix' some time ago. If you can't find such a file, have you considered writing to him?

johan...the file names for the Antalya Turkey scenery is ltai2002.zip, aytea.zip, and antalya.zip. AFCAD file name is ltai_afcad2_04.zip(aytea.zip adds some buses, tress and ramp lights into the Antalya scenery. antalya.zip adds runway 36R-18L to the scenery)I checked and yes they are autogen trees (actually they are more like small bushes than trees). Unfortunatly I have no idea how to make a exclude file.

Guest daveg4otu

You can make one with Flight Simulator Scenery Creator.Dave