Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VeryBumpy

Ready for Pushback and FSX, is there a true working version?

I've had the special mod'ed FSX version from Simviation for a while now but never took more than 3 min to check it out. I am do so now. It's such a great model, shame its functionality is so poor in FSX.

Seems while it runs and mostly works, many many things do not or are far from proper. Most obvious are the 4x4 EPR gauges don't work, popup 2D panels are from a glass cockpit 2 engine jet, landing lights too bright and INS inop.

As it stands, there are lots of things needing fixing for this plane to be 'reasonably correct' in FSX. None of the available versions or fixes online seem to apply well at all in FSX.

I guess bottom line is.....are there patches available to get this plane to work WELL in FSX?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

are there patches available to get this plane to work WELL in FSX?

No, this aircraft dates way, way, back and was never developed or intended for FSX.  What you see is what you get.

DJ

No, this aircraft dates way, way, back and was never developed or intended for FSX.  What you see is what you get.

DJ

Thank you for the confirmation. This has become my conclusion also. Some brilliant modder probably could probably do it but it would be much work and is way above my abilities.