Sign in to follow this  
edetroit

Luton (LTN) to Leeds Bradford (LBA) in WSHD

Ed! Do your 2D panels know you're cheating on them with a VC?!?!

I can't believe I'm the only one who noticed!

:biggrin:

Ed! Do your 2D panels know you're cheating on them with a VC?!?!

I can't believe I'm the only one who noticed!

:biggrin:

Carenado don't give me a lot of choice do they? ... in all seriousness Track IR is fairly essential for Helicopters, Fighter Jets and GA/VFR.

But I have to say my 2D's have nothing to worry about....in fact I cannot wait to get out of this "head wobbling/impossible to click on a switch cartoony" kind of flying and get back to some photoreal IFR. B)

The return flight video LBA/LTN at dusk will be next though :ph34r:

Lovely video as always.  I too was surprised to see VC to on one of your videos Ed!

I've been following your vids on YouTube for many years;  their really awesome.  Like the old 70s airliners ones the best.  (Didn't you have a freeware TriStar with an amazing panel you'd build yourself?).

Lovely video as always.  I too was surprised to see VC to on one of your videos Ed!

I've been following your vids on YouTube for many years;  their really awesome.  Like the old 70s airliners ones the best.  (Didn't you have a freeware TriStar with an amazing panel you'd build yourself?).

The Tristar model was payware actually by Aerosim. They got the models absolutely spot on but the textures were too small. If only they had doubled the texture size.

My L-10 panel is about to rebuilt again at a higher res.......she deserves it. :wub: