Sign in to follow this  
Guest dfreed

AI

Guest oyvindhansen

The very best flightplans are at www.mostrealisticai.com. Good AI-planes can be found here in the library. Aardvark, fspainter, Fernando Martinez and CDAI make the best ones.-

Guest j-mo

Airbus Twins (google) are interesting, also.

Guest Speed

LOD (levels of detail) is the most important thing when installing AI aircraft. I've almost replaced every PAI plane that comes with Ultimate Traffic with AIS, AIA, FSP, CDAI, and a couple of other new modellers.The FPS difference at busy airports is enormous when you use properly constructed AI aircraft with minimal polygons and maximum LODs.

Aardvark AI aircraft - everyone seems to regard as the best www.ai-aardvark.comARNZ http://arnz.myhost.co.nz/Somebody mentioned MRAI for flightplans, www.mostrealisticai.comthere are a couple of links on that site for cargo and charter plans

ngxu_banner.png

Guest 727Fan

All the types metioned here are nice AI.Also search in the AVSIM Library for T.U. or Urakawa. Very nice AI models of the B737-700, 800 and 900 NG. Sometimes the model comes along with a texture download, sometimes not.FS Painter models can be elusive at times, but once again, sometimes a particular model will be included in a texture download.Also note that some FS Painter models have several sub-models denoting engine variants. For example, textures for a CFM engined A320 will not work on the V25 model. The opposite is true too.While AI Ardvark have their own nice web site with links to the sites containing their models and textures, FS Painter aircraft are not available from a single site. Search AVSIM Library using several combinations of FS Painter as key words. For example, try using FSP, or FSPainter in addition to FS Painter. Try using and airline's name, and if that airline uses Airbuses, B767s or B747s, Dash8, or Saab 340b, or CRJs, odds are the search engine will snag an FS Painter file.Try using Google to locate other authors' web sites that have some FS Painter goodies. Several are in Japanese. Some in Europe. But you will be able to download several nice, and sometimes exclusive textures.I think FS Painters AI are just a pinch above the rest in terms of quality. Engine detail and reverse thrust animations set them apart from the rest.Good Luck! I had a hard drive crash here a few months ago and hadn't backed up my AI ac files in a long time. So I embarked, with the help of AVSIM members, on a mission to find as many FS Painter ac as I could. Rick (KMKE)

Guest Speed

Here is a list of my AI aircraft (not including ultimate traffic originals). The initials at the end of the name indicate the maker:10/06/2004 12:10 AM 35,917 airlines.cfg10/08/2004 03:36 AM

Guest dfreed

To further confuse things, and I mean really confuse things, be aware that the PAI large airbus aircraft and several other PAI aircraft are actually FSP models that have been renamed by PAI. The textures for the two are interchangeable if you rename them. Here