Sign in to follow this  
MJoyce92

First Flight

KATL - EBBR - WSSS... maaaybe continuing on to RJGG/KLAX - KATL in the Delta livery.
The advent of a fully detailed long haul made just for FSX, by PMDG deserves to be flown through detailed airports on its first tour of duty. And seeing as I'm a huge Delta fan...  ^_^

My first flight will be OMDB-LKPR-OMDB just to get familiar with the system and then no-sleep-red-eye OMDB-KLAX-OMDB.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

LSZH-VHHX will be my first long haul.

Hmmm....Maybe a stop at OMDB...

Peter Frey

LSZH

KBFI to KMCO, so I can get familiar with the systems and simulate a delivery flight to my home base.

Probably ACA33 from CYYZ to CYVR with an OOM on approach (I still haven't figured out the right settings for the FSDT CYVR with the NGX, especially in IFR conditions.).

Larry

i9-9900k@5.0 HT, Maximus XI Code, 16GB TridentZ @ 4000, 2080Ti FTW3 Ultra Hydro, ekwb EK-KIT P360 water, 4K@30, W10 Pro, P3D v5.0

Probably ACA33 from CYYZ to CYVR with an OOM on approach (I still haven't figured out the right settings for the FSDT CYVR with the NGX, especially in IFR conditions.).

I think you mean ACA34, ACA33 is the other direction!!!

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

KIAD-EDDF! Oh wait, my system is too slow for that stuff, so I'll just sit at the gate and listen to the engines.

Keith Guillory

I could have sworn I read in his post YSSY to CYVR.

I want to do the entire circuit of ACA33 and ACA34.  That was the first JustPlanes DVD I purchased (although I think the CYVR-YSSY-CYVR legs were retagged as 2033 and 2034 due to flight plan revisions).  I also have the polar flight ACA15 from CYYZ-VHHH and the non-polar return of ACA16.  I've saved those plans in FSC and Aivlasoft's EFB.  I can then set AS2012 to the correct date for the matching weather.  

Larry

i9-9900k@5.0 HT, Maximus XI Code, 16GB TridentZ @ 4000, 2080Ti FTW3 Ultra Hydro, ekwb EK-KIT P360 water, 4K@30, W10 Pro, P3D v5.0

I want to do the entire circuit of ACA33 and ACA34.  That was the first JustPlanes DVD I purchased (although I think the CYVR-YSSY-CYVR legs were retagged as 2033 and 2034 due to flight plan revisions).  I also have the polar flight ACA15 from CYYZ-VHHH and the non-polar return of ACA16.  I've saved those plans in FSC and Aivlasoft's EFB.  I can then set AS2012 to the correct date for the matching weather.  

Cool! I just flew the ACA33 flight myself (CYVR to YSSY) with the CS777 (Can't wait for the PMDG!) over the weekend (Inspired by the video posted in Hangar Chat). It was a nice (but long) flight!!

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

(CYVR to YSSY) It was a nice (but long) flight!!

Sure is. Did that a few months back to celebrate my last long haul in the 747X.

Touch and Go's at Meigs Field!  B)

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

- Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

LOWW - KIAD via Tyrolean/Austrian

Bob Donovan - KBOS

• Hardware: i7 11700k on ROG Strix Z590 ► Asus ROG GeForce 3070 ►FDS 737 FMC ► VRInsight 737 Overhead ► GoFlight TQ6 ADV ► Thrustmaster Warthog
  • Software: P3D ► MSFS ► XP11 ► DCS World

LOWW - KIAD

Wave when you arrive.  If you fly the HYPER for the 01s, you'll pass over my house and office (there are two larger lakes just north of YACKK - that's me).

Kyle Rodgers