Sign in to follow this  
jhoman

livery problem

I am unable to use the livery window, I run it as administrator and the two center small messages are very blurry, I am able to download the liveries but they don't show up on the list to the right.

Hoping somebody can help me, much appreciated

Jacobus Homan

Does the FSX Directory box at the top of the window correctly show your FSX directory ?  If it's not correct, make it so. It has a \ on the end. 

Yes the two buttons in the middle are blurry for me too, but no matter. The upper of those two brings up a standard file requestor that allows you to select the liveryfilename.ptp  you wish to install. It must have the .ptp filename extender, if it's come in a zip file you need to extract it first, then point livery manager at it.

After livery manager has installed it, clicking on the aircraft type in the left panel, eg '800NGX WL', will show all liveries installed for that type in the right hand panel.

Least that's how it should work.  

Thank you for your fast reply, I checked all the parameters according to your post and all are correct, but somehow the information does not show up in the left window, I click on the for eq.PMDG 737NGX 800 WL KL.ptp and this moves to the lower window called File name, then I click on the open button to have the Manager install, it goes thru the process, but nothing shows up on the left window.

Hoping somebody has an answer.

Thanks again, very much appreciated

Jacobus Homan