Sign in to follow this  
FLIGHTO

Hobbs Meter

Does anyone know if it is possible to change the hobbs meter? I would like to add some hours to it.....

For instance: I currently have 20.6 hours on mine... Can it be edited to read 226.6 hours??

Thanks....

Not related, but is there a Hobbs meter in the Carenado Cirrus SR22? I can't seem to find it. Maybe its buried in the G1000 somewhere?

Does anyone know if it is possible to change the hobbs meter? I would like to add some hours to it.....

For instance: I currently have 20.6 hours on mine... Can it be edited to read 226.6 hours??

Thanks....

I have not tried this, but in the Application data folder where your fsx.cfg is located, there is also a Simobjects folder with a state.cfg file for each airplane you have ever flown.  Try to edit the value there..

Bert

Not related, but is there a Hobbs meter in the Carenado Cirrus SR22? I can't seem to find it. Maybe its buried in the G1000 somewhere?

The Hobbs in the real Cirrus is under the arm rest, just behind the fuel selector... Haven't tried it with the Carenado though. :)

Trevor Bair

CMEL+IR | PA32R-301T & C208B
My Real World Travels

I have not tried this, but in the Application data folder where your fsx.cfg is located, there is also a Simobjects folder with a state.cfg file for each airplane you have ever flown.  Try to edit the value there..

Yes, that worked.... Thank you Bert

Rich

Yes, that worked.... Thank you Bert

Rich

Good to hear!

Bert

Why do you want to doctor the Hobbs meter?! Like driving backwards to shave miles. Fraud! Jk

Why do you want to doctor the Hobbs meter?! Like driving backwards to shave miles. Fraud! Jk

LOL.....I know but..... The red/grey paint scheme is circa 2008 ish (release of the 850 with the Garmin glass cockpit)...... That with the exhaust stains on fuselage and wings it is evident the this bird did not just roll out of the assy hangar in Tarbes. Seems to me that it is more realistic that this bird have some hours on it... I just added 200 hours....