Hi,

What I am after is to find out how I can mount my controls ?

I have the Saitek Throttle Yoke and Pedals. I play Fsx in my conservatory but have nothing

in which to mount them on so as you can imagine it aint easy to use yoke throttle

Any ideas ?

Thanks

Craig

Craig,

Which Saitek model do you have, did it not come with a clamp system?  Do you have a desk on which you can attach it to?

\Robert Hamlich/

Typically they clamp to whatever you wish.  In the case of the throttle assembly, it can be hard mounted via screws that go into the back or bottom of the unit.

I've recently removed my flight pit away from my desk and given it it's own space on a deep and short bookcase; instead of clamping the yoke to a desk, mine is now clamped to a hinged assembly which I can fold out of the way to take up less space when not in use.

Jim Stewart

Milviz Person.

yeah that's what am after something to get it out the way when not in use.

I have the sitek throttle quadrant pro flight ruder pedals and yoke am not sure of the model its the one where the throttle and yoke come as a package,

yeah I have the clamps however I have nothing to clamp it on to, and a big desk in the middle of my conservatory wouldn't look that good , just after some ideas and solutions really,

there is a

"wheel stand pro" but £100 seems a bit steep to me

What about a wooden TV dinner table?  Your local IKEA may have something similar.

\Robert Hamlich/

I went to a cheap furniture shop and found a bedside table with a metal frame like a square capital C (when viewed side on) and replaced the top with a wider piece of timber to support  the yoke and a saitek panel each side of the yoke.(3 panels high) The pedals fit on top of the metal base...  A bit of plywood slides in under the left side saitek panel and acts as a mouse support  (I'm lefthanded so that helps) and I added  a couple of aluminium bars to support a keyboard under the yoke. Its all compact sturdy and portable.

Forgot to say the throttle quadrant clamps in under the saitek panel at right side of yoke.