Sign in to follow this  
BonanzaPilot

FlyTampa KSEA Patch

I have found many people saying that they have the FlyTampa KSEA working in FSX. However, the website containing the patch is down. Does anyone know where I can find this patch? Thanks for the help.

You can pick it up here, Bonanza, and there's also a doc here, or a pdf here. It's very slightly confusing, but does work ok - works in DX10, also.

All the best.

pm me if you get stuck somewhere. 

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

You can pick it up here, Bonanza, and there's also a doc here, or a pdf here. It's very slightly confusing, but does work ok - works in DX10, also.

All the best.

pm me if you get stuck somewhere. 

Thanks a ton. 

Yup, it has the third runway.

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

Do I need FS9 to install the FT SEA? Hmmm, not sure I even have the installer from so long ago. Well it's still better than the default scenery, thanks!

Do I need FS9 to install the FT SEA? Hmmm, not sure I even have the installer from so long ago. Well it's still better than the default scenery, thanks!

KSEA is covered in Orbx PNW. So not a big deal.

Zicheng Cai

If you use PNW, I don't think this will work.  I tried it and my runways were at all crazy levels.

It does work fine if the somewhat vague instructions are followed, Robert - the crazy levels are because of an Orbx bgl that's not X'd out. Here are some old shots of mine, using DX10. Most are from KPDX, but the first half-dozen are SEA. The author's pdf (of the patch), his readme, and my notes from that time are also included.

All the Best,

hi, Paul - know where I can still find this patch?

Thanks!

Kev

hi, Paul - know where I can still find this patch?

Thanks!

Kev

Paul J is no longer on the AVSIM forums and I can'thelp you

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

Isn't Paul J the DX10 "king"?  Nothing bad happened to him, did it?

Thanks, Pete. Any ideas how to reach him? I guess I could try to PM him...