Sign in to follow this  
zmak

NGX 737 HUD chop

Hi guys, when I hit the opus button before take off the view zooms out a bit and sort of repostions a bit (this is standard right?) however when I click on the hud it cuts off half of the display.

How can I fix this?

thanks in advance :-)

ZORAN

I've not heard of that before, have you set up a live camera view? If so can you email me your CAM file and I'll see what happens on our system.

Cheryl

Had a look in OPUS folder but not familiar with a cam file. Where is it? thanks

ZORAN

Have a look in the root folder of Opus and you will see a file called "FSXSERVER.CAM" Just email that to Stephen

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Have a look in the root folder of Opus and you will see a file called "FSXSERVER.CAM" Just email that to Stephen

Thanks

I sent you an email Cheryl

ZORAN

Zoran

Had a look at your CAM file. You have some old or modified NGX camera definitions loaded, the view actually has the wrong eye point set so you are viewing the HUD from an angle. Just Import the latest Opus_PMDG_737NGX.CDF Camera Definition File and all will be fine. This CDF file is included within the latest install so you could just download and install the latest beta version 3.03.1 and then open the Camera dialog and Import the file from the OpusFSX folder.

Stephen

<p>thanks for this. After having a play it occurred to me that I had shifted the view way over to the right because of my sim set up being a projector and I dont sit centered to the screen</p>

<p> </p>

<p>I think the best idea is to have 2 camera views, one for when I need the hud only</p>

ZORAN