Sign in to follow this  

Hi all,

May I know which one is best for commercial aircraft.Boeing and Airbus? I only fly that

I use the Extreme 3d pro from logitech, I got it from Tiger Direct for 25 bucks,it works like a charm and is fully compatiable FSX and FS9. Cheap, affordable and works great! I'm using it until I have enough saved up to buy a real yoke,throttle and pedal set.

it sounds good .so what is difference between Extreme 3d pro and Force 3D from Logitech too? which are suitable to use for Commerical aircraft?

I think they are the same,with maybe some subtle differences. But it works great with every aircraft I have used. If you fly airbuses you will feel the difference in the control. FS9 and FSX automatically detects it when plug it in, is what I liked about it,and you can map all keys within FSX and FS9. The keys are already mapped I just changed some of mine around to fit my preference. The best money I spent as far as hardware for a game. It also works great for other games you might play on P.C. Believe me, I know how it can be not to have stick! I worked with motionjoy for PS3 stick for FS for 2 years and when I bought the stick it made enjoy FS even better!

Edited by oskiatl

oh.but I have seen Force 3D has force feedback. but Extreme 3D PRO didn't have. What do you think about that?

Feedback wasn't really a concern when I was looking for a stick,price was lol!

Oh.really good. But I don't know want to buy yoke or Extreme 3D ? because I buy for Training Commerical aircraft only.

Airbus are flown with sticks...Boeings are flown with yokes. The best sim yokes are the higher end type (made by such companies as PFC, and others like them) and will cost you probably $500-$1,500. Anything by Logitech, Saitek, CH, etc are all going to pale in comparison and feel very "cheap".

But, honestly, most of us (myself included) choose to go the "cheap" route even though they are not the best.

Might be helpful to narrow it down if you mention a price range you are willing to spend.

For Airbus I hear many recommend Logitech Attack 3/Extreme 3D Pro that resembles closer to the real feeling. I myself use Logitech Attack 3, E 3D pro and Saitek (cannot remember the model), Logitech one wins big time for me :).

Oh, for a regular common yoke I use Saitek Yoke, good enough for me...

Weeeell... I have flown the NGX with a Saitex yoke and I fly regularly with my Hotas Warthog stick and I can tell you the difference was night and day! I wouldn't even entertain any of the plastic yokes above my Warty, no matter what. Now if an alloy yoke came onto the market, with the same build quality as my Warty and offered the 32 switch functions at my finger tips, then I might consider the change.

BTW, I'm not really bothered that it isn't 'realistic' to fly the NGX with a stick, it's only like flying the Airbus with a yoke... what's the difference? Unless of course I could afford to buy an alloy yoke in addition to my Warty... and that ain't gonna happen!

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776