Sign in to follow this  
SVA1181

AirdailyX billboard expecting the PMDG 777 to be released in May!

Surely June 12th looks a fair bet for release now don't you think ?

Some 19 years of the first 777 flight ?

But my aunties uncles brothers nephews sisters mums nans great grandad is bff with Rob's aunties sisters mums dads son-in laws nephews uncles - he leaked the release date down the family tree :-P

The classics never die.

spacer.png

Well, to be fair... I wouldn't trust anyone but PMDG on the topic of release dates.

I am not sure you can even trust PMDG right now....because they probably don't know the exact date either until its ready.  As with their other releases, when they know they will make if rather obvious that the release is imminent.

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

Which was exactly my point. Release dates and schedules are closely guarded, if they even have an idea themselves.

So until PMDG comes out with a release date or period, I'm inclined to ignore release guesses coming from someone else.

I am not sure you can even trust PMDG right now....because they probably don't know the exact date either until its ready.  As with their other releases, when they know they will make if rather obvious that the release is imminent.

Which is exactly why we don't make any kind of specific predictions anymore - we've been through this enough times at this point to know that they're almost always wrong. There's a point we get to in the testing process where we know it's almost release ready and that's when we actually start planning out a specific date - we're not at that point yet obviously.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

There's a point we get to in the testing process where we know it's almost release ready and that's when we actually start planning out a specific date - we're not at that point yet obviously.

:cray:

take your time. :P

There's a point ... where we know it's almost release ready and [...] we're not at that point yet obviously.

This is mildly upsetting news.  :unsure:

The only way that PMDG would set a release date based on something like "the 19th anniversary of the first 777 flight" would be if the product was already finished, but they delayed the release to coincide with a specific date. In other words, about as likely as that "one way trip to Mars" project succeeding in the next ten years.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

This is mildly upsetting news.  :unsure:

This doesn't mean anything's wrong or that there's some "huge delay" or whatever - relax.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

This doesn't mean anything's wrong or that there's some "huge delay" or whatever - relax.

LOL:  but how much longer must we relax...?

//runs away.

spacer.png

I think we are all just ready for yal to wow us with the 777!

I will now wait with CC in hand!!!

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

Perhaps PMDG is waiting to find out when Luke starts school to get his ATP license from Oxford Academy, THEN it will be released :lol:

Chris Sunseri

Ryan, for us, even one more day is torture!  :Waiting:  :lol:

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg