Sign in to follow this  
SVA1181

AirdailyX billboard expecting the PMDG 777 to be released in May!

Yes that sucks. I cannot get any medical after an eye surgery at birth (and an infection). I have monocular vision (but have 20/20 with glasses). I was lucky and still have great peripheral and depth vision, though not enough for a medical.

Yeah what I may have runs in both my parents family unfortunately. So even if they don't think it's enough for treatment currently, still massive chance I'll have it years to come. I've been pretty short sighted my whole life! I was told my peripheral, depth, retina etc was all healthy and normal, which was good I guess. Not much I can do but accept it and move on whilst focusing on keeping my eyes healthy.

All the best... 

Cheers Ciaran! 

Yeah what I may have runs in both my parents family unfortunately. So even if they don't think it's enough for treatment currently, still massive chance I'll have it years to come. I've been pretty short sighted my whole life! I was told my peripheral, depth, retina etc was all healthy and normal, which was good I guess. Not much I can do but accept it and move on whilst focusing on keeping my eyes healthy.

Cheers Ciaran! 

Good luck, I have glaucoma and macular degeneration in my family, hence why I get my eyes checked annually.

Scott
Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I keep checking the forum now and then for the updated release date but until they do decide to release it, I'm getting very good at the NGX and the MD11. Both are a joy to fly. I m also getting ezdoc and radar contact with FS2crew while I'm waiting.This should fill the "gap" for awhile......until then I'll see you all in a month or so.. :Cuppa: meanwhile get out and enjoy the summer :good:

I keep checking the forum now and then for the updated release date but until they do decide to release it

I think that's called the 'Check A Day' disease. I have it to, and its mightily annoying ^_^

I hope it all works out for ya Luke!

I think that's called the 'Check A Day' disease

I have that now with Facebook.  I don't have an account there and see no reason to ever start, but I do have PMDG's FB page bookmarked just to take my daily looky loo.

Chris Sunseri

I have that now with Facebook.  I don't have an account there and see no reason to ever start, but I do have PMDG's FB page bookmarked just to take my daily looky loo.

I wouldn't recommend FB by any means, deleted my account over a year ago. 

I too check FB many times a day. Hoping for a positive result over the next few weeks. (Fingers crossed) 

Tired of waiting, so I bought the Airbus X in the meantime, excellent features, however still does not match PMDG!!

You are correct Olli, when flying the Airbus X you can only sit on the left side!

You are correct Olli, when flying the Airbus X you can only sit on the left side!

If you have ezdok it's easy to make a VC camera in the FO seat.

Aerosoft has specifically said that they designed the AXE to be flown from the left seat only. 

Aerosoft has specifically said that they designed the AXE to be flown from the left seat only.

Even so, I have all aircraft functions mapped to keyboard/joystick buttons,so I can still fly from the right seat.