Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

Ok, now this is a wild surprise! 'The sleeping Giant'!

Well...I just paused from take-off, to come here and say that if you know Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada at all, then you will know about the Sleeping Giant. Here I am approaching it from my climb-out, and I can't believe that it is authentically represented (at Very High, or Extreme resolutions settings)! It looks exactly as in real life, enough so to suggest to you why the native tribes called it such.  No matter where I climb out from, in XPX, there has been land mark (topographical surprises) non ending.  Gawd....was this ever a great purchase!

So, you Ontarian's...get your butt to Thunder Bay, and head out over the harbor, and pay the Sleeping Giant....zzzzzzzzzzzzz a call.....

BTW, funny that the Mackinaw Bridge to connect the lower peninsula to the U.P. of Michigan is represented, and is there, but in San Francisco, no Golden Gate.  What's with that?  LOL!    Head over to Mackinaw Island, and  during your climb out, cruise over the bridge....past the bridge, head towards a Chicago-area landing for some deep dish pizza 'n beer....

XPX...lovin' it.

San Francisco, no Golden Gate.  What's with that?  LOL!    

http://store01.prostores.com/servlet/x-planestore/Detail?no=331

Payware KSFO and Surrounding Area or Freeware:

http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=search&fromMainBar=1

the water in the video looks exactly like xp10 water....amazing! :lol:

Hey Five, that's the beast! :)    You see the head and shoulders as clear as a bell, within XPX!   This has turned into a sim-love-fest! LOLOLOL!

Mitch

Post edit:  Well Five, thanks for the pointer to San Fran.  I go there quite often, and love the Bay area. This will probably be my first XPX payware scenery!

I was on the link page, and did not see anywhere that it was XPX compatible. I'll go back there and read up further.

Hey Five, that's the beast! :)    You see the head and shoulders as clear as a bell, within XPX!   This has turned into a sim-love-fest! LOLOLOL!

Mitch

I'm half Canadian and half European......I just see rock and water :lol:  :P