Sign in to follow this  
oqvist

Does MSFS2004 use Force Feedback? Is it good? What joysticks are the best?

Guest squale

Just wondering how Force Feedback is in this game? Is it realistic? can you feel stalls, etc.? What joysticks are the BEST for force feedback and just for overall game play in this game as well as Combat Flight Simulator 3?Any and all info would be HIGHLY appreciated, thanks!

Guest squale

so the question is, should I go with Force Feedback or not?If so what is the best force feedback stick out there?What is the best NON-force feedback stick out there?did you see the new Seitek X52 : http://www.saitekusa.com/usa/prod/x52.htmwhat do you think of this thing?

Guest squale

If you had to compare the Microsoft Force Feedback 2 to the Saitek Cyborg Force which would you say is better?how do the force feedbacks compare? which has more buttons? which is more study and better built?When did Microsoft discountinue the MS FFB 2 ?Thanks>Hi it

It was quite a long time ago so they may be hard to get a hold on and you won

Guest squale

how long has the Cyborg Force been out? I can't anywhere online that sells them in the USA? Do you know how much they cost?how much are the MS FFB 2's cost?

Use a price agent like pricewatch or pricerunner or whatever you have in your country :).www.saitekusa.com is Saiteks homepage.

Guest allcott

Don't forget to budget for FS Force addon as well. Without it, force feedback in the sim is a waste of time.Allcott

Guest christian

I spent a lot of money on a logitech FF joystick and I have to say it was a waste. Logitech products are usually high quality and in other games it works fine, but in FS2004 it's no good. The reason is that FS2004 for some reason puts counterforces onto your input, eg say you push the 'yoke' to front, it sends a counter jolt back, really messing up your input. I find that planes are really hard to fly with FF enabled, as you are continually trying to counter FF movements.FS Force is a product to fix this problem, but I have to say after trialing it, while it does improve things, having FF disabled is still the best option in my opinion.Cheers, Christian

Well since I have the CH USB Yoke I did some experiment what I flew best with my force feedback joystick or the CH USB Yoke. Tried some dangerous dave approaches in the default Learjet 45 and tried to see which I could use the least runway with. There was no match really flew much better with the Saitek Cyborg Force stick continuosly made much better landings and often even stopping on the tarmac it