XP-10 WIP-Twin Cities, Madison, Des Moines

Bloomington MN more buildings added

bloomingtonstrip2_zpsae353f69.jpgbloomingtonstrip3_zpsfe165d61.jpg

Des Moines Iowa

Des_MoinesWIP_zpsb8f17d11.jpg

Madison Wisconsin

Madison_WIP_zps47bd60fd.jpg

Along with Orig St Paul and Minneapolis from earlier screen shots

I was surprised to find my home street in the latest OSM+Autogen... downloaded from SimHeaven yesterday :-))))))))))

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since October 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

nice...I love the OSM Packages :Love:  there is a prison near my home and OSM autogen has it in xp10 :lol:

nice...I love the OSM Packages :Love: there is a prison near my home and OSM autogen has it in xp10

Ah! Got you! You were arrested for driving simmers NUTS with X-Plane10!!!! You've got one writing this message FIVE!!!! Kiss everybody around me after seeing the sights from my C90 on a flight from Madrid to Lisbon, with RWW and OSM+Autogen+Ortophoto !!! Whow!!!! I'm NUTS!!!! Compleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetly NUTS :Silly: Only problem now.... Where's the space in my disk for so much scenery ?????

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since October 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Ah! Got you! You were arrested for driving simmers NUTS with X-Plane10!!!! You've got one writing this message FIVE!!!! Kiss everybody around me after seeing the sights from my C90 on a flight from Madrid to Lisbon, with RWW and OSM+Autogen+Ortophoto !!! Whow!!!! I'm NUTS!!!! Compleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetly NUTS :Silly: Only problem now.... Where's the space in my disk for so much scenery ?????

:lol:  :P  :LMAO: get an external USB 3.0 HD or a new internal......prices are low and you will need it.  My XP10 folder has around 173gb of scenery so far.

cedarRAPIDS_zps4522b83d.jpg

Cedar Rapids IA  my own skyscapers made and xplane gubberment buildings work well.

Madison2_zps951e5d75.jpg

Madison WI made little edit the dome on the captial not perfect but little better

Madison3_zps4afc9304.jpg

Added, University of Wisconsin Football building, got other goodies to add to Madison WI, and building lego airports in these towns too.