Sign in to follow this  
Daniel choen

for what are you wating the most?

the favorite  

233 members have voted

1. 1. which one is your favorite?

• the queen of the skies (747)
    • the T7

I only have three more addons to buy: that's the 777/expansions - PFPX & UK2000 EGLL V3.

Since I'm going Oxford Aviation late next year, I'm only going to fly the 777 and making the most out of it since I'll get no time to during ATPL's! Plus, what else do you need in life (-;

:lol: Yeah, obviously, true, correct, you are in a critical level luke, I know your medical condition, consult dr. RSR he has some medicines for your particular case.

Hahaha - correct! (-;

NGX V2 and Lockheed Martin Prepar3D V2.0

They are coming out at the same time. Yeaaa

PMDG 747 V2

PMDGT7

FB KIAD

FT YSSY

MILVIZ 732

FTXGlobal

June is gonna rock.

777, A2A 172, Milviz KA350. That's what I want badly.

I would personally prefer the 747. I am looking forward to the 777 so that I can visit some of the long haul destinations that I have been neglecting since the NGX came out.

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

The 777 of course and definitely 744v2.  Also I'm looking forward to Pacific Island Simulation's Cook Island release in the upcoming months.  When it's finished, I'll be able to fly Aerosoft's A330 next year sometime in/out of the island decked out like this sweet lookin gal:

callie_zpsd0f08629.jpg

Chris Sunseri

I want both equally.

I only have three more addons to buy: that's the 777/expansions - PFPX & UK2000 EGLL V3.

Since I'm going Oxford Aviation late next year, I'm only going to fly the 777 and making the most out of it since I'll get no time to during ATPL's! Plus, what else do you need in life (-;

Hahaha - correct! (-;

You could do long hauls while you study for ATPL's.

You could do long hauls while you study for ATPL's.

I don't think my Ground School teachers & classmates would appreciate me bringing my laptop and joystick in the classroom  :lol: Plus in the evenings I'm pretty much going to be studying or out with the others! Have to put your life on hold for a good 6 months - way worth it in the end though  ^_^

777 for me. A GOOD T7 is what I've always been looking forward to. Now PMDG are modelling my favourite model it's all good :)
Specifically looking forward to letting those GE90's loose!

The T7 of course because the current 747 is already out and is a very good plane the T7 hasn't been made yet. My favourite plane and most beautiful is the 747 hands down.

George Lee

Asus Maximus Hero IX Motherboard, Intel i7 6700K CPU, Geforce GTX 1080, Corsair 16Gb memory, Corsair case, Corsair PSU

The fact that you have to ask this question  itself shows...the 747 is still the Queen! :)

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Out of the PMDG products, the Queen. Absolute beauty and can't wait to have her. I'll probably buy the 777 too, even though I'm more of a short-haul Airbus fan!  :P