Sign in to follow this  
z06z33

Any fix for flytampa dubai?

I love my Dubai Scenery but when I landed there tonight the airport ground textures were greyed out I turned off DX10 and all was well.  Has anyone found a dx10 fix yet?

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

Yes - the fix is "found", but Steve is working on the release of a proper "DX10-Fixer" application which will encompass much more than is currently available by simple patches to the shader folders. Steve has no release date at this time, but I can confirm that it does work on all non-compatible airports that I've tested - including FT's St. Maartens - and has a number of configurable features which should take care of almost all problems with old (fs8 and 9) airports and aircraft. Just check here in the DX10 forum for news of its release.

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

Wow yes that is great news to hear!

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

Is it possible he found a fix to orbx lights at night? That would render dx9 done once and for all. And Paul. Thanks for keeping vigilant in getting word out and pushing DX10. Steve's work is worth cash money in my opinion.

C.

I have no optimism that Steve will ever get involved with John's organization, Charles, and to my knowledge, those lights will not be modified, and they will be replaced by the Global lighting - which is in the Orbx works right now. 

From what I've gleaned from Gilbaba's posts here and there, his (BeetlPrint) "Night Experience X" lights do not blink on and off - but I don't have them to test.

...and Charles - I think it's absolutely great that you have joined our little (growing!) Band of (DX10) Brothers, and that same sentiment goes to each and every one that has landed here, looking for that "tweaking success" and enjoying what we now have in FSX. ..And it's going to get better.

Foresight and Vision. 

All the Best    :drinks:

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.