Sign in to follow this  
OwenLim90

Regarding boeing and Airbus different

Hi SVA1181,

Thanks,you have provided me some of questions for me. I think I would going to airbus for the real career. If sim world. ngx is better than airbus? but I'll training in FSX too

Hi Helfire,

Nope. getting the job as airline pilot is my main aim. But I would like to training in FSX as well. It's such a great tools for training and etc.

Talking of realistically modeling (narrow-body) jet airliners in FSX - in order to get closer to real world operations - the PMDG 737 NGX is about the best in the competition. To get the same fidelity and system depth with an Airbus you'll have to wait until the Airbus by FlightSimLabs is out. (No release date ...)

The PMDG Boeing 737 NGX is out already, fully developed, latest servicepack included, highly praised - just waiting for you to take the controls ...

Hi KriVa,

Better talking Flight Simulator , Do you have any experience to share with me ?

Hi Hellfire again,

The NGX is very nice than Airbus when fly in sim?

Hi Arjen,

Thanks a lot. I should have a decision to make a way out. You are a pilot ?

Hi Scandinavian13,

Yes, you're right, I'm talking Sim , but it's ok for me. I have flown before it in Piper as well. it's enough for me to take.

For sim. but most of the people saying that NGX is better for sim. I don't even know that. Do you know that?

SIMULATOR????????!!!!!! Oh,god no,are you kidding me?!i really thought he's talkin' about real life!

Well,i was 6 when i started to flight with MicrosoftFlight Simulator 2000.i started with 737-400 with my father's help.

If youre growing academic in FSX,i think start with Majestic Dash-8 Q400,or PMDG J41(i think you'll be more comfortable with props).dont go for airbus,because there's no any realastic airbus for FS.so after those props,F100 is a great choice.nice,easy,light,automated and very comfortable!awesome for starting jets!then go for 757 or NGX,or maybe wait for FSL A320.after some regional flights and giving yourself some emergencies,go for MD-11 or 747.after some long ranges,T7 is a great choice.

At the end of all,you'll be intrested in light aircrafts you started with!i promise you.so don't rush.enjoy every steps you take.no needing for speed!

Captain Hamzeh Farhadi

A320 TRI/TRE at Iran Air

Hi SVA1181,

Thanks,you have provided me some of questions for me. I think I would going to airbus for the real career. If sim world. ngx is better than airbus? but I'll training in FSX too

You are welcome Owen, The best medium range airliner for FSX is now the PMDG NGX, it simulates 95% of the real one (as per PMDG). You can find on youtube some clips (tutorials) made by a real world 737 copilot, here is his channel https://www.youtube.com/user/skysurfer007/videos  .

No airbus of same quality is now available, you will have to wait for the Flighsim labs to release their bird. However as Oliver mentioned you can try the Aerosoft Airbus X, it not as complete as the NGX but you will learn a lot from it.

you can try the Aerosoft Airbus X, it not as complete as the NGX.

With all of my respect,i prefer some napkins to Airbus X or Airbus X Extended

Captain Hamzeh Farhadi

A320 TRI/TRE at Iran Air

Hi Farhadi,

I'll reply you tomorrow, because today i'm so busy.sorry about that. I'm going to sleep soon.good night

Without relating respect to napkins:   rolleyes.gif

Owen, you will have to make up your mind:

- If it's all about Airbus, you're fond of, here and now, standard operations only, the Aerosoft Airbus (AXE/AAX) can be considered.

- If it has to be a high-class top-notch close-to-real-world Airbus, you'll have to wait for the FSL Airbus to be released.

- If it's about flightsimming as closely as possible to realworld flying (same category/size of aircraft), your choice could (should!) be the Boeing 737 NG(X) by PMDG.

The decision is yours ...

Hi Farhadi,

I'll reply you tomorrow, because today i'm so busy.sorry about that. I'm going to sleep soon.good night

It's all ok owen,go sleep and PM me whenever you want!(PM please,thanks!)

i'm too tired too,so goodnight everybody here

Captain Hamzeh Farhadi

A320 TRI/TRE at Iran Air

Capt. Farhadi, on 30 May 2013 - 8:19 PM, said:

With all of my respect,i prefer some napkins to Airbus X or Airbus X Extended

I understand your frustration regarding the AXE, being a real world a320 pilot will put you in a very picky position regarding flight sim airbuses. Btw it will be good to know:

1. how the axe flies compared to the real one (flight dynamics only)

2. as well as how a napkin is compared to a real airbus (system wise) :P B) .

well,i woke up to drink some milk and get to bed again,then saw your post SVA1181;

i'm really between sleeping and woke up and tried to type this post approx 3 times(i lost count,sorry) i'll post tomorrow and answer your question

night

Captain Hamzeh Farhadi

A320 TRI/TRE at Iran Air