Sign in to follow this  
Guest Steve Small

WARNING ABOUT FSD PRODUCTS

I remember asking them for information once about that twin engined plane that they sell. I wanted to be assured that the flight models were realistic (and by this, I meant low speed handling characteristics, not whether the numbers fed into the "tables" were accurate), and that the 3D model of the plane was detailed. What I received back was a response that suggested a rather abrupt attitude.......something like "our planes have everything that you desire, and a lot more....but if you really have to ask, then I would probably advise you not to purchase".It didn't sound like a particularly friendly or helpful response. In the end, I purchased the product....but I cannot say that I was that impressed. Maybe I'm just used to the flight models in FU3.....Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest Ken_Salter

You cross posted this in many other forums that have nothing to do with this topic. IMHO, you have grossly abused this forum. You also posted the contents of private email correspondence, which I have removed.I have removed all other copies except for this one.http://saltydogfly2.avsim.net/images/avsim_sig.jpg"I am the keeper of the cheese; you are the lemon merchant"

One big hooray for Steve Small.Not only did you get your money back, you also still have the products you bought installed in violation of the license you agreed with upon purchase.As I see it you have nothing to complain about. Knowing Steve and the others a bit I guess you must have indeed been a royal pain in the b*tt to get the to this point.

Guest Steve Small

It was after the "EAT S### AND DIE" messages we finally said enough.This experience happens to all developers to some degree. We are not alone in getting these messages from clearly angry people. We routinely allow these foilks a lot of slack but at some point, when the line is crossed, we just decide life is too short to deal with this.There are people of all dispositions in this life and the vast majority 100% decent folks, but some we absolutely don't want around, like A.Y. and a few others. We have found refunding the sale is sometimes what makes most go off the deep end because it removes the legitimacy of their ongoing tirade of abuse. This fellow ... well, we refunded the sale on 1st July and he is still going on about it. Yet he still has the software. Many people see a purchase as a lifetime subscription to a flogging service able to be visited upon a vendor (any vendor, any product) and it's not. Life is just too short to tolerate this nonsense. And some wonder why developers quit in disgust......Steve SmallCanberra, Australiahttp://www.fsd-international.com/team/Steve_signature.gif