Sign in to follow this  
HawaiianJohn

777-300ER First Class....

...definitely the most difficult seats I've ever worked on. Way more advanced than anything the Captain or F/O would ever sit on in the Flight Deck! LOL

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sent from my Sony Xperia TL

They sure are comfy though, whenever i go over seas i make sure i spend the extra airmiles on first class

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

That livery is starting to grow on me little by little...

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

Agreed about the livery.  Just ever so slightly.

I also find those seats worth the extra $$.  Especially when they come with a bottle of 18 year old single malt.

sent from my BMW M5

Intel i9 10900k

EVGA RTX 2070

Samsung SSD 850 EVO 1 TB

Noctua NH D15S

CORSAIR 750D High Airflow

sent from my BMW M5

Shouldn't you be driving rather than browsing AVSIM?

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

sent from my BMW M5

Shouldn't you be driving rather than browsing AVSIM?

Bmw's don't need drivers. That's what makes them worth the extra money. ;)

Bmw's don't need drivers. That's what makes them worth the extra money. ;)

Presumably due to the sophisticated, dual redundant, autopilot system....?

Paul Hand

I got an AA 777 trip next week.  Unfortunately I am in coach.  Seating config. is 2-5-2 one way and 3-4-2 on the other way - strange the same airline would have different configs on the 777.

Wish the PMDG777 was out already as I could land the plane in the crew had some bad sushi at the airport.

Paul Gugliotta

sent from my BMW M5

You are in big trouble now, just wait other "safety conscious" members to see this.  :P

+1

I still prefer the shiney polished aluminum, but the new ones not to bad either

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

So is anyone working on a First Class Seat Simulator?

Larry

i9-9900k@5.0 HT, Maximus XI Code, 16GB TridentZ @ 4000, 2080Ti FTW3 Ultra Hydro, ekwb EK-KIT P360 water, 4K@30, W10 Pro, P3D v5.0

Presumably due to the sophisticated, dual redundant, autopilot system....?

I would have said because it would seem most BMW owners don't feel the need to look where they're going in the first place!

I got an AA 777 trip next week.  Unfortunately I am in coach.  Seating config. is 2-5-2 one way and 3-4-2 on the other way - strange the same airline would have different configs on the 777.

Wish the PMDG777 was out already as I could land the plane in the crew had some bad sushi at the airport.

Funny... thats alway a sick twisted fantasy of mine when ever I'm on any 747-400.  I think if anything happens to the crew, I'll be in to save the day and land that puppy and save all those lives.  Be a hero. But then I realize... I've had way too much to drink. And I'm probably wishing this cause I'm slightly inebriated.  So glad no one has had bad sushi at the airport.

Intel i9 10900k

EVGA RTX 2070

Samsung SSD 850 EVO 1 TB

Noctua NH D15S

CORSAIR 750D High Airflow

Strange that there is a 3-4-2 config, you'd think it would be either 3 or 2 at the ends of each side of the fuselage.   Reminds me, I need to check on my the seat assignment of the 777 and 767 I will be flying from KPHL to India (via changeover at EGLL) in about 2 months.  I'm debating on paying British Airway's $30 charge to reserve a seat ahead of time, otherwise I may try my luck 24 hours before the flight.   I just must have a window seat for all flights, even if it means paying the $30 for each leg.