Sign in to follow this  
LeeL

Best Freeware NA Scenery

Hey everyone

Just wondering what you guys think is the best freeware scenery for North America?

I have a couple of files- is installation really as easy as it seems?- just wondering about things I havent found.

If the packages include a couple of airports or theres some with short flights all the better ^_^

cheers

lee

is installation really as easy as it seems?

Yup! Just put the new scenery folder into the custom scenery with the other airports and packages. If for some reason you don't like it, just chuck it in the garbage, no questions asked :lol:.

Now, if you buy payware scenery, they will most likely come with an installer. To remove these scenery files, you'll need to uninstall them first.

http://www.xpscenery.net/index.html

That is a good database to start looking for scenery.

Is it done yet? When will it be released? Will it be freeware or payware? How much will it cost? Any updates on the progress? Will it work for Xbox? Can I be a beta tester? How's the performance in VR?

No rocket science w/xplane add ons. Think two years from now Xplane will equal fsx in terms of landmarks add ons. A building my own scenery add-ons for Xplane as fsx obsolete for add ons see it already at its potenial. Got Milwaukee and Toronto add on for Xplane mixing in my scenery.

http://www.xpscenery.net/index.html

That is a good database to start looking for scenery.

Holy moly! That will help me complain less

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |