Sign in to follow this  
SVA1181

My traffic x 5.4b - help needed

Hello,

Just bought My trafficx 5.4b, the installation and setup went normal, however my airports are empty, did what is suggested in FAQ but with no positive result. your help is well appreciated,

Did you add the .cfg entry? Something like 6 simobjects/mytraffic?

Did you add my traffic in the scenery library?

Those 2 get me every time when I have to reinstall

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

Hi, Can you please explain with more details. which .cfg entry? and how to add my traffic in the scenery library? in the faq section of the manual they said to delete all traffic.cfg files, so i did that.

Thanks in advance,

The easiest way to check your installation is to click on the Start button, click on All Programs, click on MyTrafficX, double-click on MyTrafficX Communicator.  Once open, click on Manage FSX Settings then click on Manage FSX Config.  There's a green button that you click that will add the entry to your FSX.cfg.  Start up FSX and then go to the Scenery Library.  Make sure MyTrafficX is listed.  I would place this all the way down in your Scenery Library to just above Propeller Objects as the MyTrafficX scenery folder has many afcads that could create problems with any other addon airport scenery.  The adcads are required so that MyTrafficX aircraft can take off and land.  They will still takeoff and land at any addon scenery airport like those developed by FS Dreamteam.

You should not have deleted any traffic.cfg files.  MyTrafficX installation will rename your default AI traffic files so they will not be used.  There's an option in the MyCommunicator where you can configure your traffic and turn on default plus MyTrafficX AI.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Jim

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Thank you Jim, seems my problem was with the scenery library, now it is working as it should, thanks a lot for your assistance.