Sign in to follow this  
GAJ52

Do I Still Need UT2Bridge ?

Hi

I have just bought the DVD version of VoxATC 6 and immediately applied the 6.20 update.

I can't seem to find a great deal of info about setting up AI aircraft in the VoxATC manual, the only real info I have found is searching with Google.  I currently use UT2 for AI aircraft which I think is great, the only info I can find on using UT2 and VoxATC is a couple of years old from Google and the answer is to use a utility called UT2Bridge.  I have looked in the main VoxATC folder and its not there, is this utility still required with the latest version ?

The reason I ask is I am not getting any AI aircraft at smaller VFR airfields and even at London Gatwick I only had two King Air 350's on the ground, this with the AI selector turned up to 60%, very disappointing.

Any help appreciated

Glen

Glen

Hi Glen

As far as I know, there's still no UT2 control implemented in VoxATC so you will need the UT2Bridge.

Richie

Thanks Richie

I found a post with a link to UT2Bridge dated a couple of years ago which luckily still works, so I managed to run UT2Bridge, now there are lots of AI aircraft - thanks.

Is there an official download area for this program, as the link points to www.voxatc.net but when I go there, there is just a welcome screen and nothing else ?

Glen

Glen

...Is there an official download area for this program, as the link points to www.voxatc.net but when I go there, there is just a welcome screen and nothing else ?...

Use www.voxatc.com

Rog

Rog Hanson

Thanks for your help guys, now sorted  :smile:

Glen

Thanks for your help guys, now sorted  :smile:

Hi Glen

Are you getting Daedulus repaints?

Kind Regards

Andrew

Hi Andrew

Sorry I'm late in answering your message I have been away for a few days on vacation, without a computer or internet access - I know it was hard but I managed to get through it !

Yes I still get the occasional Daedulus aircraft. I have managed to convert a lot of them from airports I fly to and from, but still get the odd one or two popping up. If you don't know how to convert them, its all detailed on the UT2 Flight1 forum.

Glen

Hi gaj52 I also have ut2 and just curious do controllers keep you seperated ie number 2 to land etc mine is not working could be perhaps because I dont have my fsx traffic sliders set to 0, I have also ran ut2 bridge, thanks for any advice

wayne

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K 

Hi gaj52 I also have ut2 and just curious do controllers keep you seperated ie number 2 to land etc mine is not working could be perhaps because I dont have my fsx traffic sliders set to 0, I have also ran ut2 bridge, thanks for any advice

wayne

i'm pretty sure voxatc will only control the aircraft that it generates, so if your sliders aren't at 0 then there are two sets of planes, one which voxatc controls and the other which fsx controls. i think the ideal way is to set the sliders 0 and then crank up the voxatc traffic density to the balance you like of number of planes vs performance

cheers

-andy crosby