Sign in to follow this  
mr340

FTX Night Light & EXPERIENCE X ?

Hi i have several concern at the moment . I know pretty soon FTX Global will be release so i notice they have the night light effect also does this mean i will have to choose from turning the night light On or OFF for me to used either Experience X or FTX Night Lights ? What is going to happen with Experience X ? I know many people will purchase FTX Global so i think for those of us who own Experience X will have to choose between FTX Night Lights or Experience X. I enjoy very much Experience X Night Lights but FTX Lights are also great . :mellow:

Mr Leny

CPU I7 8700K @ 5.0GHz , MOBO -Asus Maximus X Hero (WiFi AC),GPU - GTX1080 TI , RAM - CORSAIR Vengeance RGB 16GB DDR4 3600MHz
SSD -Crucial MX500 1TB (P3D Install Only)
OS- Samsung 960 EVO 500GB (Window 10 Pro 64)

You don't have  to do anything  with the ftx light day or night switch control if  your not having  any problems  with your  fps, this is only used if  you want  to have more  fps so  you can leave  the ftx switch in the night mode  all the time  if your machine  can handle  it

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I think He is asking if He can use both together and I think the answer is yes and I intend to do so.

Rich Sennett

I think He is asking if He can use both together and I think the answer is yes and I intend to do so.

Yes Rich that is what i mean sorry .

You don't have  to do anything  with the ftx light day or night switch control if  your not having  any problems  with your  fps, this is only used if  you want  to have more  fps so  you can leave  the ftx switch in the night mode  all the time  if your machine  can handle  it

With the NGX i never tested it running both FTX LIghts & Experience X .

Mr Leny

CPU I7 8700K @ 5.0GHz , MOBO -Asus Maximus X Hero (WiFi AC),GPU - GTX1080 TI , RAM - CORSAIR Vengeance RGB 16GB DDR4 3600MHz

How good is the current version of Experience X with UTX? I read there was serious FPS impact (with/without UTX), and they were working on a new major update to fix FPS problems if my memory serves me right.

Thanks,

Dirk.

"NGX i never tested it running both FTX LIghts & Experience X" ---- I have and they run together but look a little odd together as they look so different FTX lights are way to big and overpowering even with Nicks fix

"I read there was serious FPS impact (with/without UTX)" ---------- No where near FTX lights Experience X is very usable no problems and newer version is improved - menu system can be a bit confusing but great program and looks like it will be great with Orbx Global as they look very similar.

Rich Sennett

How good is the current version of Experience X with UTX? I read there was serious FPS impact (with/without UTX), and they were working on a new major update to fix FPS problems if my memory serves me right.

Thanks,

Dirk.

That problem is solve with the new updated version . :)  I had issue with it using UTX Night Light . Can't wait to try it with FTX Global . Am trying my best to have stable problem free simulator before FTX Global is out . That way i won't blame it on FTX Global if something goes wrong .

"NGX i never tested it running both FTX LIghts & Experience X" ---- I have and they run together but look a little odd together as they look so different FTX lights are way to big and overpowering even with Nicks fix

"I read there was serious FPS impact (with/without UTX)" ---------- No where near FTX lights Experience X is very usable no problems and newer version is improved - menu system can be a bit confusing but great program and looks like it will be great with Orbx Global as they look very similar.

Am going to run it all together an see what happen . I also  use sweetfx so i will have to disable that for a bit an see what happens .

Mr Leny

Thanks, guys. I bought ExperienceX back then at the beginning, seems it's time to install it finally.

Dirk.

What do you have for Distance setting (whatever it is)? I need to make night lights more subtle on my 30' monitor.

Thanks,

Dirk.

Distance 222 mts ----------- city lights & highway lights size=2 ------ City lights dense - But you can try other settings to your liking.

Rich Sennett

I'll try your settings, Richard. I must say it's the first time I'm liking night lighting in FSX already! My current settings in EX: City lights size 1; Highway lights size 2, Distance 300m and GEX user (monitor size 30' matters here due to the bigger pixel size in my case). No noticealbe FPS punishmen at all vs. day time here. Very well done, Beetle print.

Thanks,

Dirk.

hi dude......

the Beetle Print Experience X and FTX Global are incompatible...

i tried both and when i use Beetle Print Experience X the FTX goes off.???!!!!

you can test it....