Sign in to follow this  
riftin11

Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals, worth it?

Hi everyone!

I've been using my trusty Saitek X52 for the past 5-6 years or so, and I've never had any problems using the twist rudder on the stick, but I was recently thinking of buying the pro flight rudder pedals. I mainly fly the NGX, MJCQ400 and soon to be the PMDG 777, are the rudder pedals worth the $100 price?

Thanks

I use saitek yoke and throttle quadrant but instead of the saitek pedals I use the CH pedals since they seem sturdier. The setup has worked for me going on 5 or more years. Pedals are a must have in addition to Track ir for me.

:P Timothy Murphy

The Pro Flight Combat ones are definitely worth it. 

Crosswind landings; bring it on..  B)

I owned the check pedals long ago.. they were fine but I lost interest and sold.. then got fsx and got ch yoke and saitek pro combat pedals a few weeks ago (I like metal not plastic).. nailed the pedals to my lounge floor and all I can say is wow.. taxiing and tight turns are now blissful :)

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2

ch not check. damn auto correct

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2

Russell Gough

Daytona Beach/London

FL/UK

I have the pro flight pedals, the only complaint I have is that the "Tension" wheel just worked the first couple of months, now it has no effect...other than that it works great.

I have the pro pedals also now for two years with no problems. Actually screwed them to the floor under my desk. Best thing I ever did being they will walk around a little it your not careful. So they have a place under my desk forever.  Good luck don't think you will ever regret getting them. Cpt out.