Sign in to follow this  
Danzmann

Some good old jetliners payware for FSX?

I am a new member to this forum, but I follow it's topics a long time ago, but I haven't found no discussion about what I'm searching for.

I am searching for some good high-quality old jetliners (or turboprops) payware, something more classic from 1960-1980 without FMC glass cockpit and all that automatic stuff, something like the first DC-9, DC-8, Yak-42, VC-10 or a Boeing 727, 707... an old style flyer. I already own Captain Sim's 707, 727, Just Flight 737-200 and Sky Simulation DC-9 (and a lot of newer, more advanced, planes, to say that I don't only use old planes), but I'm searching for more, can somebody help me with that?

Also, sorry for any grammar error, as english is not my native language.

Welcome

The Coolsky DC-9 sounds perfect for you.

Milviz has a 737-200 that will be here soonish and Captain Sim already has one out.

Lee

Welcome

The Coolsky DC-9 sounds perfect for you.

Milviz has a 737-200 that will be here soonish and Captain Sim already has one out.

Lee

Thank You!

I will look into this Coolsky DC-9, heard of it and seems great, perfect to replace the Sky Simulations DC-9 wich has many bugs and it's not so good. 

I've already looked at the CS 737-200, but Just Flight's 727-200 works just great.

But somebody know of a good old airliner that is not a DC-9, 707, 727 or 737-200? As I already own them all...

Oh yeah. The Milviz 732 is gonna be awesome!

It's going to be perfect for you and expect it to be out in a week or two if not sooner.

Jas

It's going to be perfect for you and expect it to be out in a week or two if not sooner.

Jas

How the heck would you know that????

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

How the heck would you know that????

A psychic?

I think we might have a mole...

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

The Flightsim Labs Concorde is a classic jetliner full of deep systems.  If you enjoy dealing with powerful radial engines and their quirks, A2A's 377 COTS package is awesome.  You can also wait for PMDG's DC-6 which will be fantastic as well.

Cheers

TJ

Jas

i better get back to beta testing then before its gets released

Matt

NT - AUSTRALIA

He he. Loved the banter.

I just guessed. Perhaps a little bit of wishful thinking too. :-)

Thanks everybody for the suggestions.

I really loved the Concorde X, just what I was looking for (for now0  gonna be my next purchase. And the Milviz 737-200 is just gorgeous, it wasn't what I was looking for because I already own a 737-200 but the plane is just fantastic, Milvz made a photorealistic work in that plane, gonna wait until it comes out, check the reviews and depending I'll buy it too. 377 Stratocruiser is awesome too, I love radial-props, but I'll still look deeper in it, and I'll wait for the PMDG DC-6 to come out, that I didn't even know was being developed, as PMDG = Ultra High-Quality airplanes (I own their Jetstream 4100 and 737NGX).

Keep the suggestions coming!

Any more golden age old-style classic jetliner? I've heard of a Lockheed L-1011 Tristar but not sure from what company, and if it's good or not.

it may be more old school than you're looking for (its a propliner, not jetliner), but the stratocruiser from A2A is amazing

cheers

-andy crosby

yeah in the 377 you get feedback from the passengers and flight attendant, as well as your virtual flight crew.  You can see aircraft vibrate from the VC as passengers are loaded and putting away their bags.  This vibration is timed with the muffled sounds of these activities.  Lots of little things like that make the immersion is incredible.  That and being part of A2A's accusim line, you really have to pay attention to what the aircraft is telling you via fluid temps, pressures and so on.  The airplane wears out faster or slower depending on your flying style.   Each engine wears out a different rate too, so engine 2 might be more worn and thus produce a little less power than engine 3. 

Anyway just a great experience overall if you really want to be a virtual airline pilot.

Cheers

TJ