I was going to finish next week my PC for FSX, but new stuff show up on the market :(

1. I allready bought in good price gigabyte gtx 670 GV-N670OC-2GD and I can easy and very stable OC it from 980 to 1083mhz.

2.  I ordered 3770K with asus z77 sabertooth motherboard but because of rare incompatibility between each of the items they still are at the shoop and im waiting for new 3770K

Because new haswell, and gtx770 show up on the market I talk to my friend in shoop and he let me choose what i want to do.

1. I can switch from gigabyte 670 to gigabyte 770 and It will cost me extra about 100-120$

2. I can cancel without a problem my order 3770K + Z77 motherboard and wait a little more for 4770K + Z87 motherboard which i think is more perspective (Broadwell) with 1150 socket than 1155 on Z77?

What you think I shoudl do.
I will be grateful for your advice

I would leave your video card. FSX will not use all of it, and you would see no difference. I would consider changing to Hasewell though. The  LGA 1155 socket is dead, as of today, and the 1150 has a lot of room for expansion left. As of right now you can by a Hasewell processor and mobo. Unfortunately, the OC'ing performance is about the same as Ivy though.

Haswell and socket 1150 totally is west of money.

Yes the new hardware will be quicker but not enough to justify the cost of a new mobo, cpu and possibly a new psu. I won't be changing to Haswell. 

Mo45

Video card, don't change it.

For Flight sim, we know that Mircosoft has closed the department, and flight was ...

Personally save your money, I wouldn't see much benefit in the 4770K for FS.

If it is for other things, then yes do consider that

A

Ok i will stay with gtx670 wich I allready have and use in my old PC with E8500.

AX860i and H80i are waiting at home for new cpu and mobo to build whole new PC.

Stil undecided what to do with 3770k vs 4770k. So many bad opinion about OC in Haswell :(

But I can recive also bad OC in new 3770k Ivy Bridge, so its still lottery.

But beside that, new socket 1150 and hope to change on to the Broadwell in the future with the same mobo, so i think I lean more to the 4770K.

if it will cost you nothing to change for haswell and new mobo Z87, I would go for that. It will not perform worse. B)

Rig Specs; CPU AMD Ryzen 7950X3d, GPU AMD Liquid Red Devil 7900XTX 24GB,  Memory 32GB 2x8 3000 CL30, WD-SN850 Black 500 GB, WD-SN850 Black  2TB, Asus MoBo X670E D Hero, Be Quit Straight power 1200 Watt platinum. 18 Noctua fans , Aquacomputer Octo tempsensores, yes I am a PC freak.

watercooled 2 x360 rads noctua's push pull EKWB blocks for GPU and CPU 

Screen LG 34GN850-B  with freesync premium     

if it will cost you nothing to change for haswell and new mobo Z87, I would go for that. It will not perform worse. B)

Yes. Mobo and cpu still at the shop so I will have to pay only few $ only for that that 4770k and Z87 are more expensive.

But beside that, new socket 1150 and hope to change on to the Broadwell in the future with the same mobo, so i think I lean more to the 4770K.

Broadwell is not gonna come for socket 1150. Broadwell will only come soldered on to motherboards.

Do you see yourself having more than 4 devises that make good use of USB3 plugged in the same time? Get Haswell.

Do you see yourself using more than 2 SSDs and also use applications that will make use of the improved speed that SATAIII gives over SATAII?

Get Haswell.

Do you not want to overclock? Get Haswell.

If you haven't answered yes on any of the above questions and can get an IvyBridge cheaper? Get the IvyBridge. (The money you save on the CPU can be put towards faster RAM)

I read in the Haswell reviews that the changes in architecture result in a 10 - 15% increase in performance over Ivy Bridge regardless of clock speed. It's a tough call. Maybe some of that performance gain might show in FSX. I'd always go for the latest tech if the price is right.

As for the GPU, if you already have a 670, then I'd stay with that. Next year's GPUs are rumoured to be a massive step up from the 700 series so perhaps worth waiting for.

Broadwell is not gonna come for socket 1150. Broadwell will only come soldered on to motherboards.

Wasn't that rumour dispelled by Intel?

The reports on Haswell have NOT been very good. Do yourself a favor and stay with the 3770K.

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

Do you not want to overclock? Get Haswell.

Why ? Can you not over clock a haswell ? What stands the K for in 4670K ?

Apparently you need a very good watercooling to overclock Haswell as it runs much more hot. Well I think that I'll go with Haswell and Corsair H110, hope that will be ok....

I also wonder if I could live with Intel Haswell HD Graphics 4600 performance on X-Plane and FSX, or if I still would need a GTX770?