Sign in to follow this  
marbasan

Several very annoying problems

Hi, this is the first time I post in the forum.  I have installed iFly 737 800, Windows 7 (64), FSX, Commander9, Active Sky, Xtreme, Mega Scenery Earth, NavData Pro, and FS2Crew (2.2). I have a Microsoft LX-6000 USB 2.0 headset. I also have installed four monitors where the above software is spread out.

After installing FS2Crew I am having several very annoying and disrupting problems I am hopping you can help with. :(  I find FS2Crew very realistic and a must have item.    :rolleyes:

1. At some place during the sequence of events in between Engine Start and Before Takeoff all voices and sounds from iFly´s announcement like;  winsheer, flight slow, pull up, terrain, etc, etc. come up one after the other  interrupting the normal process. After all announcements are finished the process continues. This is very annoying!!!!

2. The agent´s request to start boarding comes in out of sequence and too late, just before departure.

3. Someone insistently knocking al the cockpit´s door does not recognize the word “yes”. This is the only case where the software does not recognize a voice command. The speech recognition works very well. 

4. If I click “no” on the ASE in the Config Panel a ladder comes out beneath the main entry door of the iFly 737-800 and will not retract when I click Crtl –E.  If I click “yes” on the ASE in the Config Panel the ladder will not come out. Maybe because I am flying from a none standard FSX´s airport.

Everything else is working very well and I am happy with the software. :rolleyes:

Thank you in advance for your much needed help!!!!!!!  MARBASAN.

HI, Bryan, I reloaded FS2Crew and did not make it any better. I solved the problems for the time been by skipping the Pre-Flight phase and setting the startup state “normal”.

As to the knocking sound of the towbar hitting the nosewheel (as you say) is too loud and sounds like a door knock. In my humble opinion this should be changed.

I can´t make the soft and hard muting keys to word. No matter what key I assign.  Sorry. Marbasan. :mad: :mad:  :mad:  

The 'clanking/banging' sound of the tow bar hitting the nose wheel during pushback turns is correct and won't change.

For the Mute Keys, ensure you're using the updated Key Assignments shown in the V2.2 change log as they've changed.

Pls read this:

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/401789-20-may-2013-fs2crew-ifly-version-22-released/

hi all,i know its off topic but i had another problem

if i task switch the fsx,my fs2crew sound disappears but other sound work perfect.

p.s. i have a USB headset

Captain Hamzeh Farhadi

A320 TRI/TRE at Iran Air