Sign in to follow this  
airbusman5514

Captain Sim 757-200 Freeware American Airlines

I know this probably doesn't belong in this forum but this one gets the most visitors. I am looking for some FREEWARE Captain Sim 757-200 repaints for FSX, specifically ones for FSX. I am looking for the old American Airlines livery for the Captain Sim 757-200. Also a repaint pack for American/United (both with liveries used on 9/11 as I am making a tribute) for the CS767-300 would be nice. Can someone please make those? Please?

Thanks,

airbusman5514

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Check in to the CS support pages and go to the free livery option for the product you want. You'll find what you want there.

This is an automatic message.

This topic has been moved from "MS FSX Forum" to "The UNOFFICIAL Captain Sim Support Forum". This move has been done for a number of possible reasons.

• The most likely reason is that the post was off topic.
  • The topic could also have contained images or a video that were not appropriate to the original forum it was posted in.
  • The images might not have been "illustrative" or "explanatory" in nature.
  • The topic could have been moved because we deemed it to be more appropriately placed elsewhere.
Please ensure that your posts are "on topic" and contain illustrative images or videos as appropriate. Do not post videos or images just for entertainment purposes anywhere but in the screen shot or video forums. See our image posting rules here.

Members who continue to post off topic posts can be denied entry to specific forums in order to reduce and remove the practice. Your cooperation is appreciated.

You could also look through the ones listed in the library here. Just try the search and look only under repaints. I think you may find what you want or as others have suggested look in the sim forums of CS they are extensive and you have to sign up with the purchase number you received when you bought the crafts. It should be on your email. Sign up for the forums and look there as well. Good Luck with your Tribute. Cpt out.

McPhat has an awesome American freeware livery ... or at least they used to do. Let me see if I can find the link

EDIT: Looks like their freeware section is offline at the moment.

You could also look through the ones listed in the library here. Just try the search and look only under repaints.

I already did this for the OP and there are none for AA.  There's an AA interior though.

Best regards,

Jim

I already did this for the OP and there are none for AA.  There's an AA interior though.

Best regards,

Jim

There's 2 AA 767-300 repaints over at flightsim.com, the 767-200 expansion, came with the AA livery. I didn't check United, but he can get all that by checking into support!

Mcphat did 3 incredible HD AA repaints for the CS757. AA Standard / Astrojet and the One World livery if you can find them.

Not sure why Mcphat plays games with their repaints though. They offer them in strange installers that don't work half the time and sometimes you'll need to watch a video to get a special code to unlock them.

Sometimes you can have them - sometimes you can't... seems to depend on what kind of mood they're in on any given day.

No question though that their abilities are top shelf. I guess when you have that much talent you can call the shots with your stuff. 

Most great artists are a bit eccentric anyway.

We should probably consider ourselves fortunate that they even paint birds for FS. B)

Sometimes you can have them - sometimes you can't... seems to depend on what kind of mood they're in on any given day.

No question though that their abilities are top shelf. I guess when you have that much talent you can call the shots with your stuff.

Most great artists are a bit eccentric anyway.

If you are talking about the NGX repaints both PMDG and McPhat share responsbility for that fiasco.

Michael Cubine

Sorry for bringing this thread back but I have looked and have not been able to find a repaint for CS 767-300 in the new American livery. 

Has anybody had any luck? TIA

Where is the download on that site? 

It appears the site is no longer active.  It's an old link and that happens.

Best regards,

Sign in to follow this