Sign in to follow this  
Vaga1

Albeo Staggerwing

Seems to be up now $20 !

http://www.alabeo.com/index.php?accion=product&correl=93

Actually I got all the way to the part where I pay but it said "Transaction cannot be finished."  It might be just a tad early...  but my email inbox had the link and serial so I'm not quite sure what happened hehe.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

The link did not work. I'm guessing their e-commerce is all set up bit the installer isn't fully uploaded yet. Now I've got to go to work so I can't check until tomorrow.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

I got the same message but the payment is working as I checked my bank account after buying it and it showed 19.95 to alabeo

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

Downloading now

Woohoo! Got it and installed.

Hosting multiplayer for a while with the staggerwing. 

Give us a couple of words about it at least!!! I'm sitting in the office for another 6 hours before I can try....

Sounds?

Flight dynamics?

Cheers

Dan

Documentation is almost nothing. Exterior sound and paint rocks.

Easy to fly so far. Going to try landing

Cruise Speed 176kts (203mph)

Max speed 184kts

Does it have anywhere to add a gps?

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

Landing was smooth as silk.  Something seems to be up with my magnetic compass in the VC. I might reload see if it clears up. The compass is black with no numbers.

Can't comment on flight dynamics to much since I havn't flown the real one. However the plane is easy to fly. Did a loop and barrel roll no problem. Going to try some slow flight and stalls.

It doesn't have a gps. You might get a small one into the area where the radio sits however I like the fact it has no gps.  

Slow flight was good accufeel had the plane shimmy at around 50mph followed by stall horn No real spin on the plane just a drop in altitude. I did force a small spin. Not sure how real the stall was however I didn't expect it to spin much with a biplane designe.

2ujnp15.jpg