Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

Airports of the US Southwest---SEDONA!

Enjoy some touch and go stick time at beautiful Sedona, Arizona :)

Here is the link to an airport package for the Southwest.  Very nice!

http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=16606

Also, while typing...I found a very beautiful area,(crank up all the settings to 'bursting mode'....and enjoy what XPX can put out in eye-candy country:

Here's the airport Seaside Municipal (56S).  Fire up XPX and load into this airport. After take off, bank left and come over the shoreline about 1/4 mile out to sea and and enjoy the mountains and cliffs....  To enjoy this, FORGET about what FPS your system can give, when everything is at the highest settings (water, shadow, etc) You really need to have it at full-bore (even if you chunk for this ride...) to see how beautiful XPX can become depending on where you just took off from!  And, all of this, stock. Wow.....

I'm having a ball exploring XPX....I hope you are, too!

Mitch

This is a great add-on for sure. One question though. If I want to keep an another airport add-on that I have (Jackson Hole) which is included in this package, how do I omit the included airport so that I can keep the other one and not have them overlap?

This is a great add-on for sure. One question though. If I want to keep an another airport add-on that I have (Jackson Hole) which is included in this package, how do I omit the included airport so that I can keep the other one and not have them overlap?

I'm not sure, Steve, you might want to contact the creator of that package, and he most likely will be able to advise you....