Sign in to follow this  
Kaboki

Landing at courchevel

I useally don't post screenshoots, but I tought I have a go at it just for fun :rolleyes: and lack of better things to do :lol:

Not sure if you're down in the last shot, no ground shadows means no reference...

Have you done it without needing brakes?

With the right aircraft and the right speed, you get just enough momentum to top the rise and go over to park.

Not sure if you're down in the last shot, no ground shadows means no reference...

Have you done it without needing brakes?

Don't use ground shadows as it is to heavy on frames but the last shot I was on the ground(allthough I could have used it to pimp up the screenshot and make it look better)... Only used the reversers to stop..

Thanks all for the nice comments appriciated B) But don't be afraid to critize or tell me what I can improve ^_^

How do you find the frames here?...

I approach with 30 frames, only to drop to 7 (!) when im on the runway :/

Really neat shots.  If this is what you do "just for fun", I'd sure like to see what you do when you get serious.

I approach with 30 frames, only to drop to 7 (!) when im on the runway :/

Im having constant 30FPS with max autogen settings and other settings pretty high. B)

But if you struggle it may help turning of the animations in this scenery, I didn't have too but maybe it could help your performance..

Great shots and the scenery is from.........................?

Thanks, LLH Créations is the company that make it and the airport is located in France. They have another one also located close by to this one called Maribel and it's even more challenging(Shorter than this one and sloped)

Now, Im just eagerly waiting for FTX Global to enhance the surounding terrain as the default textures look crap :P

Really neat shots. If this is what you do "just for fun", I'd sure like to see what you do when you get serious.