Sign in to follow this  
Jacoba

Dassault 7X incoming!

Beat me to it >.<

Anyways, it's part of that new HIFI series that appears to be quality to the very last button or toggle on the aircraft so we'll have to see where this goes. I'm glad somebody finally gets to make a Dassault, and especially the Falcon 7X

Yep!

Fingers crossed! 

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

- Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

but perhaps they can make this shine...

They make everything shine. Literally. The seats on the Airbus collections are shiny, as well as the flight attendant in the Embraer 170-190. 

:lol:

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

So when do we think this might be released?

What kind of timeline usually follows Wilco announcements? 

Months?

Years?

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

- Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

I have very high hopes for this, mainly due to the fact that Dassault is putting their name on this one. Time will tell.

*serious voice* Don't screw this up Wilco, this is your time to shine...

Anybody here have any update on how this project is progressing ....can't find anything anywhere online about it !

Anybody here have any update on how this project is progressing ....can't find anything anywhere online about it !

Haven't seen or heard anything else since they announced it. I don't even know if they had started development when they had announced it.