Sign in to follow this  
Q400lover

More voice commands?

Hi, I was wondering if its possable to add more voice commands for the iFly? I have a few ideas. Keep in mind all the voice commands can be answered with "check", so please consider And thanks for Listening to my suggestions.

1: Preflight check, When the pilot says "fuel", Right now the response "checked"But in the default B737 We had to say fuel amount and then "pump on". And when he passed for takeoff speeds You had to say V1 then speed, VR then speed and speed for V2, I like to see that in the ifly.

2: During the takeoff roll, I think this is voice command for "Takeoff power set" and "Airspeed alive". All the first officer has to reply with would be "check".

3: Correct me wrong but, in the default 737 voice, When you sent that hadn't "go around", Didn't the first officer automatically retract the flaps to 15? If so how come it's not like that in the iFly? I'd like to see that in the ifly Version.

4: During takeoff and landing when copilot says 80kts, I think there should be a voice command So you can either say "continue" or "checked". You know how when landing at minimums your supposed to say "landing", I think you Should have a command so you can also say"continue".

5: And I think I've suggested this before but, I think there needs to be some sort of command to open all voice commands to use, Like right now if you want the first officer to start an ENG In-flight to scroll back to the pushback voice, You need the first officer to shut down a engine You have to scroll up to the shutdown procedures. I think there was a Phrase you could say like "emergency" That would give you the ability for the first officer to operate certain controls would be helpful at Times.

6: Give you some examples but overall I see more variety and what you can say so the first officer will respond with a "check" or something. right now saying the same exact things flight flight gets boring, it just seems to Scripted. And like I said earlier, My suggested commands could just be answered with "check".

That's a lot of good ideas. I personaly think, its not important. You can say some of the phrases by yourself with the same results :)

If you change it, it also gets boring after a while. The Job in the Cockpit is boring, just ask an Pilot.

The only thing that changed is the weather or the kind of Approach ;)

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Best regards / Schöne Grüße
Werner

Banner_FS2Crew_Bus4.png

Yeas but if you watch cockpit videos, they don't always say the same thing.

Remember there's a a million ways to skin a cat.

We pretty much followed the stock Boeing SOPs in the iFly and NGX versions.

Other airlines may do things their own way, as you can see in the videos on the internet.

There can be a huge amount of variation between companies.