Sign in to follow this  
Kaboki

Water Textures are Changed to Ground Textures

Order of installation is not so important, but priority in scenery library. For example, aerosoft library should be above aerosoft aeroports. UK2000 common library should be below UK2000 airports. And if i remember well, UK2000 common library should be above aerosoft lybrary :)

So, you must check in their instructions and forums when you install sceneries, there are too many settings. 

I sent you a PM about FSX installation

Order of installation is not so important

But that's what messed it up in the first place, I had all these  addons installed with UTX europe and it worked flawlessly, then installed UTX USA, Canada, and Tropics. And well that's what got where I am now :(

Thanks for the PM anyway..

Thinking about it Im going to try to install the things that affects the biggest areas first(UTX), and then apply the airport scenerys one by one and see if I run into trouble(checking the manuals where i should put them in scenery library). Then I will go with Orbx last....

Edit: Ok I tried the repair procidure you gave me Zeljko unfortunatly on step 3 FSX won't load and just crash

So now I'm on the last option reinstall :lol: Kinda regret that I didn't go with this option in the first place :P I would have been halfway already...Well well I gave it a shoot atleast

Thanks to all the participants for all the help and suggestions, I'll embark on the reinstall tommorow as I'm now sick and tired of of FSX for today. :bad:

Here is with all sceneries enabled

Hmmm, it looks exactly the same....In the scenery Library in FSX i have over 300 entries, in this file there are only 133 something must be wrong...Shouldn't everything i have in the scenery Library be in this file?

The scenery.cfg can be found here... C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\FSX

Like you I have Ultimate Terrain installed.  Check your PM's I have sent my scenery.cfg for you to compare to.  I had the same issue once and it was because the order of some of the entries were altered.  I think that I left FTX NA active when I installed new scenery.

\Robert Hamlich/

Just to add  as a last resort  before you  deicide for  a complete reinstall is  since you said  you havnt made  a back up of your hard drive to an external, is  to try  to do  a restore option  to a earlier  date before you had problems,  If you  manage to solve your issue  make  a  backup copy  to an external drive  will save  you doing this  all again :0  good luck hope you get it solved without using the  restore option.

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Too late, already started on the reinstall. But thanks anyway

A little update:

After the reinstall It happend again :blink: Luckily this time I was able to pin down exactly what addon caused this. It was not UTX, It was Aerosofts Cleveland X, It installed some weird version of aerosoft launcher and made all entries to the sceneries.cfg dissapear.

Luckily I hadn't come to far with addon installations and can recover this havoc more easily than last time...

Reinstalled the correct vesion of Aerosoft launcher and that fixed it, If I only had known this before i decided to reinstall everything :lol: