Sign in to follow this  
Quero

I just can't get it up and running

I paid for Infinite Scuba and downloaded it a couple of months ago, and when I tried to load the game, the computer screen went black (the cursor arrow shows up white, but otherwise the screen is entirely black), there are no menu bars or commands anywhere, I can't make it quit through keyboard commands, and my only alternative is to shut the computer down and restart it, preventing the game from loading. I've tried it off and on for the past couple of months, and every single time the same thing happens. I guess this was the worst expenditure of $10 I've ever made considering that I not only don't get use of the product, but also that it causes me tons of frustration and restart headaches.

I'd love to have a game like this to waste a bit of time with, but I can't even get it to load. I think I want my money back.

Hi! I'm so sorry you're having a problem with the game! We haven't seen issues like you describe on machines that meet the system requirements, so let's sort this out together. Please send us mail at customerservice@infinitescuba.com and include your system information:

• Operating system
  • Processor
  • Video card
  • Amount of Memory

Here's a link to the system requirements from our website: https://www.infinitescuba.com/pages/requirements

Thank you!

kathie

Also, my apologies for the late reply out here! We monitor the customerservice@infinitescuba.com email address daily.