Sign in to follow this  
VS0

Carenado New Project - Beechcraft 1900D!

Basically it's a stretched king air. But very nice!!

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

Basically it's a stretched king air. But very nice!!

great observation.

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

Hmmmm... I'm not sure i'm happy YET.

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Trying to figure out how this one would be better than the PMDG aircraft other than the graphics.  I don't think they ever run their aircraft through their own checklists.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

meh, this type of plane doesn't interest me much...I spent an hour in a level-D sim for this plane about 10 years ago when I attended FlightSafety, but I'd rather have something certified for single pilot operation.

I want a single pilot JET, Carenado! (pretty please?...you're getting so close!)

Trying to figure out how this one would be better than the PMDG aircraft other than the graphics.  I don't think they ever run their aircraft through their own checklists.

To each his own. I have the PMDG FS9 version, but I am thrilled about an FSX native version and visuals are 90% of it for me, so I am looking forward to it.

Best, Michael

KDFW

To each his own. I have the PMDG FS9 version, but I am thrilled about an FSX native version and visuals are 90% of it for me, so I am looking forward to it.

Be nice to combine the two.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

I definitely look forward to the 1900D.

Looking beyond forward, how about a Saab 340 or an ATR-72. 

Oh...and Steam Gauges....say it with me Carenado..."steam gauges". Now put it on sticky notes all over the office.

Ive never run through a checklist for a one of their cessanas lol. but I'll be comparing this to the majestic.

meh, this type of plane doesn't interest me much...I spent an hour in a level-D sim for this plane about 10 years ago when I attended FlightSafety, but I'd rather have something certified for single pilot operation.

I want a single pilot JET, Carenado! (pretty please?...you're getting so close!)

For sure an older citation or maybe a cj series though I wouldn't mind seeing a Lear 31 or better yet a Gulfstream 1 or v

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

This looks amazing. We have needed a good airliner for those very short strips. Middle of nowhere in Utah, here I come.