Sign in to follow this  
VS0

Carenado New Project - Beechcraft 1900D!

meh, this type of plane doesn't interest me much...I spent an hour in a level-D sim for this plane about 10 years ago when I attended FlightSafety, but I'd rather have something certified for single pilot operation.

I want a single pilot JET, Carenado! (pretty please?...you're getting so close!)

Coming from a Typed 1900 pilot I can assure you that the 1900 is certified for single pilot.  The 1900 could possibly be one of the funnest Transport aircraft you will fly.

Brian

Brian Thibodeaux | B747-400/8, C-130 Flight Engineer, CFI, Type Rated: BE190, DC-9 (MD-80), B747-400

beta.gif   

My Liveries

I'm so excited to log on tonight and see this!!! Psyched!!!

Probably my favorite aircraft.

Interesting, we now have the B90, B200 from Carenado, another B200 from Flight1 coming soon and Milviz with the 350i coming soon and now the big brother the 1900D. Fantastic!

Although I wish Carenado or someone would do the Rockwell Turbo Commander 690B, that aircraft is such a classic.... B)

Cheers

Martin

HOO RAH! Next purchase. Can't be that bad. Carnado will make it with the RXP cross so I wil love it. Would love to use an FMC with it, but hey I can live with what ever. It is about flying after all. Cpt out.

I want a single pilot JET, Carenado! (pretty please?...you're getting so close!)

HondaJet !!!

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

il buy it the minute its out . i flew a cargo variant for a year or so and it was a weird configuration but  was fun ......

Image removed as image is no longer available.

I'll refrain from mentioning that the TBM-850 *just* came out and still has lots of issues, the C206 is just around the corner and should be in testing now, and yet the team is already working on a third release...

However, even though I refrained from mentioning the above, I'll say that IMO the quality of Carenado's releases would improve significantly if they slowed down just a little bit to give them more time to test and fix their products before they're released.

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP

IMO the quality of Carenado's releases would improve significantly if they slowed down just a little bit to give them more time to test and fix their products before they're released

Exactly.  Even though many flight simmers are well aware of the limitations of Carenado's models (incomplete or inaccurately modeled/animated systems, questionable FDE), their aircraft are beautiful. and we are so hungry for any new model, that we up and buy - and Carenado are financially rewarded for yet another aircraft that could have been really good if they had just stayed with it a bit longer.  I do it all of the time.  I will probably buy this one.   And often they do not fix the sometimes minor problems with their models, they just go on to the next one.  Their business model seems in fact to be quite good: we are going to buy no matter what if the planes look great and fly/operate reasonablely well.  Perhaps we should demand more. 

My system specs: Intel i9-10850@3.6 - 5.2 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080, 32GB  DDR4  RAMNoctua NH-D15 CPU Cooler,1TB Seagate SSD, 4TB Seagate HD, Windows 10, Asus 32 inch monitor, Saitek Yoke, Throttle Quadrant, Rudder Pedals and Trim Wheel     Sims: MSFS2020      Preferred Aircraft  Black Square Bonanza, and Baron, A2A Comanche, PMDG DC-6, Red Wing L1049