Sign in to follow this  
Sebastien

MCDU and ND?

Never write 'MCDU' in a Boeing forum! (Just kidding!!!)

Long Live "MCDU" !(kidding like you oliver!)

Of course it will, PMDG will not follow the same path as a certain company that just recently released an A320 *cough cough*

Like or +111

Captain Hamzeh Farhadi

A320 TRI/TRE at Iran Air

This product has more features than the NGX, not less.  That should answer these types of questions.  :P

The MD-11 has three (M)CDUs - one more than the NGX ...   :rolleyes:

Ryan, when can I have it?! )-":

Robert won't ban you from the forum for a question like that - he will ban you from 777 release!!!   :lol:

Long Live "MCDU" !(kidding like you oliver!)

Like or +111

The MD-11 has MCDUs - so chances are the term is not completely unknown to PMDG.   :biggrin:

Robert won't ban you from the forum for a question like that - he will ban you from 777 release!!!   :lol:

Okay.. Lol.

As we move forward in time, it is usually expected that things will have more features.

I know sometimes this doesn't happen, like in the example of the Concorde. Back in the 1970's you could travel the Atlantic at twice the speed of sound at 60,000ft. Now you go at Mach 0.84 at 35,000ft. (incidently, often in the 777 lol).

Back in the 1970's some very talented people went to the moon. In the 1980's those people just went into low earth orbit on a reusable space-plane that landed on a runway, and now in 2013, people go to space in a russian rocket designed in the 1960's that lands with a parachute in the Kazakhstani steppe.

But seriously, if it had a feature in the NGX, it will probably have it in the 777, or better.

... either that or it won't have windows or doors or 3d cockpit, and the engines will start with ctrl+e and all navigation will be via the default GPS.

obviously not.

This is PMDG, not that other lot that have an A320 out there with only 1 MCDU.

(This fact may explain this whole thread. Both why the OP is worried they're only going to get 1 CDU, and why they called it an MCDU.)

Come on guys. You are at PMDG forum, discussing NGX and 777. You should know perfectly well that 777s come with MCDUs and so do 737s. The NGX also has one. Well two.

The difference is, there are Boeings with CDUs, while there only are Airbus (A320 and later) with MCDUs.

The difference is, there are Boeings with CDUs, while there only are Airbus (A320 and later) with MCDUs.

I knew MCDU sounded French LOL.

while there only are Airbus (A320 and later) with MCDUs.

A310's have them and I'm pretty sure most A300's have been retrofitted to have them. 

Both true, but what does any of posts that quote me have to do with what I actually wrote?