Sign in to follow this  
oqvist

Good enhanced mesh terrain for Europe?

Guest tjomme

Hi everyone!I'm looking for a relly good payware mesh terrain addon for Europe and FS9. The only ones I've found are: European Enhanced Terrain (Abacus)FS Terrain (Just Flight)Are there more? Does anyone have any experience from the ones above?Hope someone can help me, thanks.Tomas

Guest tjomme

I'll check it out. Thanks, CargoMun!Tomas

Guest tjomme

Anyone else got any recommendations?Tomas

FSGlobal2005 has pretty accurate landclass elevations.Comes on 3 DVDs, 15Gbytes. (for this quantity you have full world not only europe).

Guest racartron

FSGenesis has support to die for!!-------------------Racartronit means something, but I just can't remember whatifdgsupport.jpg

Guest Boone

European Enhanced Terrain (Abacus) is the FSGenesis mesh. I have it and it's great. You should be able to find it for no more than

Count me in as another vote for FSGenesis. I have much of their mesh covering all of North and South America along with Europe. The quality and support is excellent. You also get a discount as you buy more products, if you purchase them at the same time, so you can get a very good deal if you purchase a lot of areas at once. Adding mesh becomes a bit of an addiction, but it isn't too bad. I mean, the globe is only so big!

-------------------------

Craig from KBUF

Yes FSGenesis awesome support and really someone who are not out after robbing you. You can by membership cards get some insane rebates too also the more you buy the more rebates you get on the already low prices :)