Sign in to follow this  
RickB1293

When I get the T7, my next Addon is . . .

My next addon will be Rosetta Stone. Things are getting so d*mned real I better par le voux Francais when I get to Paris!

No other aircraft addons minus the 777 expansions. For FSX itself, only ORBX FTX & UK2000 LHR V3. PFPX too, but that's more of an outside program.

What else do you need?

Uh, PMDG 747 2.0..... Ok, who am I kidding. I would purchase anything out their hanger, including RSR fmaily coffee cake recipe..! ;)

Aircraft;

Milviz 737, king Air 350

Aerosoft CRJ, twin otter, A330

Razbam (not sure if that's the correct spelling) Metroliner

McPhat (good chance I will purchase their next aircraft for FSX)

Cool sky (see what's next)

Quality wings (787 but I might hold off to see reviews first.

Majestic Q400 a must have in my book....

Enigma 737 classic looks awesome and will be on my must have list.

Scenery;

Fly Tampa (anything)

Flight Beam (anything)

FS Dream Team (anything)

ORBX/FTX (almost anything) I will be taking the leap on FTX Global.

Sun Sky Jet off to a good start might take a plung in their future projects.

Utilities;

PFPX....!

This list can go on and on......

5Take Care, Will Clark

My computer: Intel 14900K, Motherboard ROR Maximus Z790 Formula, PSU Dark Power 1600, Ram DDR5 (7200) Vengeance 32GB CL38, ASUS 4090, Keyboard Logitech ASUS, Mouse ROCCAT LEADR Wireless, Corsair M.2 SSD 4TB x2, Headset Astro A50 Wireless, Microphone Elgato Wave 3, Stream Deck Elgato XL, GoXLR, Loopdeck Live, Chair Steelcase Gesture with Headrest, Case: Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL ROG White, Custom Built water cooling, Ek Lian li xl distro plate, Fittings EK & Bitspower, Monitor LG C1 48 OLED, Desk Speakers Audio Engine A5+ White.

Flightbeam KIAD - looks incredble, that with the 777 will be awesome. Also the 747 V2 when it comes out.

DC-6

But hey, if the Milviz F-100 or King Air 350 glass get in the way, they'll be first. Of course if the T7 is out before FTXG, there will be some swapping around.

No other aircraft addons minus the 777 expansions. For FSX itself, only ORBX FTX & UK2000 LHR V3. PFPX too, but that's more of an outside program.

What else do you need?

PMDG 747 v2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The T7 will likely be my last FSX payware add-on.  Looking seriously at starting the transition to XPX that we all know must be made at some point.

spacer.png

I hope to keep up the good fight. If it weren't for the addon developers I would have quit sim flying long ago. What with PMDG, Carenado, REX, FSDreamteam, MegaScenery and the dozens of others, FSX is finally getting "there". I can't afford RW flying anymore and IMHO, this is the next best thing. The photo-realistic scenery and real time weather engines in my home locale remind me of what I loved about aviation in the first place. As a former Navy Airman, I can't wait to try 300' AGL in the north Atlantic during winter storms in the 738 using REX! Might just find that elusive Russkie sub this time.

Oh, BTW PMDG, I'm sorry we seem to be getting off topic but it's really your fault. You know exactly what your teasers do to us poor OCD sufferers while we wait for your next great one. Does anyone else seem to notice the uptick in T7 anxiety?

I think I'll swing over to the Psych Sim Site and drop seventy bucks on their seven second syllabus. I can come back, hang out my simulated Psych shingle and make ALOT off the poor messed up head cases (it takes one to know one) that you've created. --And no, I won't be sharing a finder's fee with you Ryan.

FSL A320

PFPX

And A Lot of Scenery

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD

FSL A320.

LongLive Bus Family!give me 5 . . .

And i also forgot 747V2

Captain Hamzeh Farhadi

A320 TRI/TRE at Iran Air