Sign in to follow this  
RickB1293

When I get the T7, my next Addon is . . .

Anything from A2A and FTX Nor Cal are on my priority list.

Budgeted purchases for 2013:

1-The fsl320 of course

2-PMDG 777 expansions (ER/300)

Those two will cover 90% of my flying time.

3- PMDG 747v2

4- milviz 732

will be added for educational/explorational purposes only

5- and finally aerosoft's 330 will be added for personal satisfaction, and it will be used occasionally.

Any other highly recommended addon will be considered.

PMDG 747 v2

Meh, I'm more for flying one aircraft for a long period of time. I want to absolutely master the 777 - if that's possible! (-: the 744v2 will probably be amazing though, good for all the queen fans!

The 748i/F catches my eye to fly more than the 744! Maybe I'll get that in the next year(s) once released to have on the side.

1. PFPX

2. FSL Concorde

3. PMDG DC-6

4. FSL Airbus

5. PMDG 747v2

23.png

1. Enigma 737 Classic

2. Carenado B1900D

3. Majestic Q400

4. PMDG 747 V2

5. The Metroliner from some developer I forget the name of.

Michael Ignagni

Jeez, the plane isn't even out and you've yet to fly it but you're already choosing the next planes?  :P

Anyway:

FSL A320

PMDG 747v2

LDS 757

Looking seriously at starting the transition to XPX that we all know must be made at some point.

Oh lord I do not want to think about that right now! XD

I want to absolutely master the 777 - if that's possible! (-:

I have flown the real 777 for almost a year now and I far from master it yet. Still learning something new on every flight. :-)

I have flown the real 777 for almost a year now and I far from master it yet. Still learning something new on every flight. :-)

Ha yeah, so excited to put the hours and hours of studying to test with the actual aircraft. Only so much you can do by reading the FCOM & Training Manual without anything to use it with!

I don't understand the LOL?

LOL on the LDS 757, sorry:  I still have the excellent hard copy manual (the brown binder) from *2006* and in it is mentioned the pending 757....so, LOL on that coming out.

spacer.png

YSSY, NZAA, maybe OMDB eventually..

FSlabs A320 will certainly be in the shopping bag as soon as it's ready too.

I'm also looking seriously at getting the Diamond DA20-100 Katana to replace the Carenado C172M in my personal FSX fleet. Bit opposite end of the spectrum to the 777 I know, but still... I do sometimes like to do a bit of VFR, and the group I fly with are usually a bit too slow for me to use the Lancair Legacy from Realair which zips around the sky at 210kts, a good 100kts faster than all the guys using Cessnas. The Diamond Katana looks alot better than the Carenado, and has support for the RealityXP GNS530/430 and an Autopilot of sorts as far as I can tell. These goodies can let me relax a bit more on the VFR flyins on Vatsim instead of the rather intensive Situational Awareness and planning required in the No Autopilot equipped Carenado C172M that has no GPS or DME. Yes flying like that is  challenge, but at 8pm on a Friday Night, sometimes I'm not looking for a challenge :P.

Sitting back with an Autopilot following a heading and altitude with a GPS showing all the airspace around would be far more relaxing :P.

The T7 will likely be my last FSX payware add-on. Looking seriously at starting the transition to XPX that we all know must be made at some point.

I don't agree that is a step we all must make. FSX is just the simulation platform, it's add-on development that keeps it current. As long as developers support it with addons it will continue to be used.

ki9cAAb.jpg